free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - McFreelyDude's Click Toys
View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2015   #1
mcfreelydude
Artist

McFreelyDude's Click Toys

Hey! Long time no see! I've been busy with a rather long and fruitless job hunt, I'm still working on commission work but it's hard to concentrate with looming bills, so I decided that I'm also going to put out these clickable doodads every once in a while to sell on the side. Here's a screenshot from my very first one: Punk Girl Halloween. In it you have three cursed candies you can feed her to turn her into different things. I started work on it Oct. 9th and barely finished it last night! I wanted to release it on Halloween but the final day of Dia de los Muertos is pretty goddamn cool too :B

You can get it here! ----> www.e-junkie.com/302671

Any suggestions and advice would help me a lot! I tested the hell out of it so there shouldn't be any bugs. I made it with game making software because I'd also like to sell it for the Mac OS systems, the Mac version will be out soon.

I have some pics up on Hentai Foundry I've been meaning to post on this forum, I've just been way to distracted for the longest while :P I'll try to get them up when I can.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2015-11-02 10.06.01.png (1.19 MB, 338 views)
mcfreelydude is offline   Reply With Quote