free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - FUTANARI
View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2015   #152
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: Missa - FUTANARI

Surprised nobody has commented on this one yet. This is actually really awesome! New Prop, new sound effects and of course Brianne being her sexy self. Everything rolled together really works well.

The clip isn't too long but we get not one but TWO penis growths going on here. There's also lots of sexy spraying goo if the preview doesn't give enough of that part away. I like that the clip goes fast and isn't bogged down with a lot of storyline or dialogue. It's more like a slip of the tongue grants a wish and voila! Instant Futa!

I like the sound effects that go along with the growth as well as the music that sets a bit of an eerie tone. The new prop works great and really gives the whole growth part this air of supernatural to it. It goes above the same old "prop down the pant leg" Futa growths that most people usually do, and breaks the mold to take it a step further. There's also some pants ripping both physical and implied (with sound effects) and I think Missa is starting to get a feel for making more out of less when it comes to these quick cuts with sound effects and implying things happening without needing to show them.

All in all, a very well done clip and one that I hope is merely the start of a new way of filming the Futa clips and maybe further down the road, transformation clips as well. Great job Missa, one of your best yet! <3