free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Who’s that pretty girl in the mirror there?
View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2016   #3
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Re: Who’s that pretty girl in the mirror there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrunkensandra25 View Post
raso. that was awesome. I love it. It reminds me a bit on myself during my schooltime. Unfortunately Potions like this are pure fiction.
Thank you kindly!

Yeah I definitely probably projected a bit into this one. Depression and anxiety is a bitch. After I re-read it I realized I almost kinda wrote a self snuff piece, as she's basically trying to commit suicide via shrinking.

The use of her reflection for some introspection and to give our nameless heroine some character development was actually a result of playing with her dialogue a little. I tried to imagine this beautiful girl with no self confidence all alone in her room. This poor girl staring at herself in the mirror and being disgusted by what she sees, even though she's beautiful.

I always liked the idea of shrinking girls who were already shy and bashful rather than the more traditional theme of taking a confident woman and taking her down a peg. Her meekness makes her cute. When she's smaller she becomes that much cuter.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote