free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Breast Reduction
View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2016   #210
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Breast Reduction

Sorry I'm JUST now getting to these images and doing some of the research. It's been a couple of years, but I finally have some free time to devote to them a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynos View Post
not sure but I think this is also related
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynos View Post
and this
These two images are from a forum member on some other board. As such, it's probably hidden behind a user/login, and google can't cache it. So that means I can't search it, and the images haven't been shared anywhere else. SO it looks like it's going to be lost to the void unless the original artist happens to step forward.

The only thing I do know, is it was drawn for a specific member. That's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niddleby43 View Post
I was just wondering if anybody can tell me who produced this artwork?
This is a different artist from the first two, the art style, though similar in nature. Is actually quite different when you get down a little deeper. It's not of the same quality of work. Though it COULD still be from the same artist, just later in there learning process.

The problem is though, with only one image and no context to the image, I'm unable to find anything about it. We can find out a couple of things though. The comic seems to take place in Star City. The character "Mrs. Confederate", is a character created by Nightwing316. Whose website is, right here. Unfortunately for us, all of his characters are done in poser. So it looks like he was not the original author of the page that we're looking for. But this does give us some clues as to where the image MAY have come from. Probably within superheroinecentral.com's member forum boards. SO we'll probably never find the original author.

Unfortunantly, this is where my search will end. I'll do a little bit of some more targetted searches. But this board I know for certain, isn't cached by google. If anyone has any other info, let me know

--Edit--
Scratch some of that, I happened upon at least one of the original images. It happened to be on this guys guest art page!
Unfortunately, they don't allow hot linking. I went ahead and uploaded here to the forums though. Looks like it was by a guy named John Gallagher, so this gives us some more to go off of and with a better quality image, I can do a little bit of image matching a lot easier.

--Edit2--
John Gallagher looks to be a pseudonym or Alias. It also happens to be a fairly common civil war name as well apparently. An email is not attached to the credits of the image and apparently. Nightwing has been on a hiatus for about 5 yrs or so. I don't know if I can do anything else to find the author of this work. So I'll have to focus some of my attention on the other two images. It seems Gallagher is a talented artist, but didn't want anyone else to know he drew the picture. More than likely, he is not a well known or even known fetish artist. Though he does seem to be a well known digital artist, http://uncannyknack.com/. BUT, he didn't do this image, his artwork is MUCH MUCH cleaner and more stylized in a realistic fashion. The page we're inspecting, is classic old comic book style.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gallagher_Warpo-vs-Mrs-Confederate_01.jpg (898.9 KB, 499 views)

Last edited by godleydemon; 05-28-2016 at 02:43 AM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote