free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Audio (Teaser)
View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2016   #1
Obsidian
Process Master

Growth Audio (Teaser)

Hey all!

So, Process alum greeneyes23456 and I have something we think you're going to really enjoy. Via collaboration (I penned the script and he provided the amazing audio effects), we present to you a teaser of our first audio growth clip. We offer this teaser to you, completely free, so that you can judge our work and get a sense of what we want to offer the community.

Full-fledged clips will of course cost a small amount to download, but we will always provide teasers so you know exactly what it is you're buying.

So, by all means, click on the attachment below and let us know what you think!

Title: Fix

Voice Actress: Emma

Premise: Tara Mckenna is a young hipster who's no stranger to the streets of Baltimore, nor to the city's seedy underworld. She knows where to find her contacts, and more importantly, how to negotiate the best deal to feed her addictions. On this particular night, however, Tara scores more than she expects, and definitely not the kind of drug she's used to. Syringe in hand, Tara settles herself in the dark alley of a popular bar, preparing her veins for her new mystery drug.

Before the night's over, the phrase getting high will take on a whole new meaning for Tara...

EDIT: Okay, so I'm having a little trouble uploading the file. I managed a workaround via a free hosting site. Just click the link below, download the file, and enjoy.

http://www.filedropper.com/fixfinal

Last edited by Obsidian; 06-11-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote