The Process Forum - View Single Post - Primal's Transformations - New Releases
View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2016   #56
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I didn't buy it - the preview said enough - but you just confirmed my suspicions.

You've also hit upon a common issue I have with a lot of these videos - the repetitive screaming (or in some case, growling) actually gets annoying. I feel like the problem is that the videos seem artificially stretched out. You get long stretches of time where nothing really happens (the actress just writhes around for several minutes between additions to the costume) and the actress needs to make some sort of noise just to fill that awkward silence.

I think a lot of the problems can be solved with a better sense of pacing. A lot of the videos on the site could be compressed down to a third of their time and they'd actually be better for it.

I feel a lot of the reason the length of the video is padded out with long stretches of nothing happening is due to the practice of charging a dollar for every minute the video is long. There's definitenly a trend towards that in the pricing, though not a hard rule as (might be a price cap that can't be exceeded regardless of length) a few didn't match length with price, but most did. Typically a 10 minute video is $10, 20 minute is $20 and so forth. So when 12 minutes of a 20 minute video is just screaming I can understand if someone feels like they didn't get their money's worth.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote