free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16)
View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2016   #36
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Flu Shots Part Four (Ready 9 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
I liked it.
1. She shrinks again, but still doesn't become a baby, which is good for my preferences.
2. The brother grows, which further emphasizes her size.
3. She doesn't regress mentally exactly, but something similar happens which makes it more realistic for me. She's so crushed by the AR/AP, that she needs comfort from her mom. I can imagine a person really behaving like that in real life in this scenario.
4. It feels like a very good value. It was much longer than I expected. Not more pages necessarily, but it felt like a lot of stuff happened. I was sure the chapter ended, but there was still more.

All in all, assuming the bratty kids later get cut down to size, this is shaping up to be one of my favorites.
I'm actually pulling back on writing a review on this specific chapter. But I think this is pretty much the crux of the situation, "All in all, assuming the bratty kids later get cut down to size, this is shaping up to be one of my favorites."

It's something I've said in one of the previous reviews I did in this thread. This is the ONLY way this story is going to redeem itself. But I'm excited to see what happens in the next couple of chapters! Because if this happens, it's going to be one hell of an awesome turn about.