The Process Forum - View Single Post - Donkey TF experiments
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2016   #93
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Donkey TF experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdayseesaw View Post
The only thing viewable should be the 3 second teaser. The audio clip has only been shared with two or three people currently. I could make the link public, or I could add everyone one by one again. Interesting situation.

I'm trading access to a very personal piece of me. I only mention it because it's something I have been thinking about-- being this *public* about my fetish is scary. I didn't realize until I put that clip up how many people there were who liked TF who aren't speaking up on this thread. I want to know more about us, how we work, what is up with our brains that we're all somehow turned on by the same strange thing. If we all start talking to each other, we can crowd-source something sexy, and I don't think we'd need a huge budget.

At the risk of sounding sappy, we are a community. I want to contribute to that community and give back any way I can. I read a really great essay called Homesteading the Noosphere that sums up how I want to go about creating and posting content. If you want to condensed version, look up gift culture.

For now, I'm going to make the link public to a few people. I'll choose a few people at random from the video list.

Funny thing is, I haven't listened to it since I made it months ago. I can't do it-- I don't want to know what I sound like. I walked out into the woods in Montana and I don't remember much else. Memory blank, mind wiped, I swear on my mother's grave.
As you have said, this is all up to you. We are all here full grown adults (and some kids who shouldn't be here too), and these decisions are important. In my case, I've decided to keep myself hidden as long as the confesion of these fetishes could brand me as a "pervert" in my community, and would affect my job and my family and friend relations. But doing whatever you decide it will be well done. I really loved what you've already shared, and best of all, your single presence demonstrates that the girls could be TF fans too (even in a 1:100 relation ).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote