free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Miyasu Nonki] Yakusai Kochou - Vol.02&04 [1996~1997][PE-Charm-BR(R)]
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2017   #4
Shadow00000
Process Master

Re: [Miyasu Nonki] Yakusai Kochou - Vol.02&04 [1996~1997][PE-Charm-BR(R)]

It will have to wait, I only had these chapters at disposal and my upload speed is terrible. This author also did Golf 19, I think it was the last work from him that I saw, the title makes it sound innocent but it was brutal, more in line with the works of Yamamoto Kenji.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Case Scenario View Post
Sounds interesting, but I'm getting "Unwanted Software" warnings from that download site. Any chance you could throw it up somewhere else? Mediafire? Megasync? 4shared?
Likely from ads or pop-ups, edited first post with a mirror let's see if this one is better.

I suggested in another thread a site that requires no registration to upload files, this particular file hosting site takes down files in 30 days which is not ideal.

Mediafire: requires registration for uploads since many years back, it didn't originally.
Mega: country limited and restricted, it can be bypassed via MegaDownloader.
4shared: didn't this one ask you to register to download stuff ?

The best I found is KatFile it requires no registration, has no captcha, no wait time between downloads, and no restrictions as far as I am aware.
Shadow00000 is offline   Reply With Quote