The Process Forum - View Single Post - Donkey TF experiments
View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2017   #131
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Donkey TF experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeymanic View Post
Ah, I see. Personally, I don't mind if the TF is terrifying or embarrassing, just as long as it's not super painful. I like it when it's the morning stretch kind of pain. It hurts yes, but it also feels good. Like a blur between the two. Also, I really don't care for tfs when there is nothing human left of the transformee unless that is absolutely what they want. I tend to only really like anthro tfs at most. Though, my usual line is where they lose the ability to speak. I like to think of the TF as the first part of the bigger story. It's handling the new form that's also exciting to me. Mixing that with a slow burn tf, and you've got perfection for me.

(Is rambling. )
Please talk! I've been talking to different TF fans and taking an informal poll of preferences for three to four years now. TF feels like a form of ego-death when you go far enough into it. One person (HumanAnimalZoo) said that when you go too far, it's like murder, and I agree. You give up your form completely.

That said, I need consent before hand because once my changes start, what makes it pleasurable is terror. I like watching other people change without their consent, though the rational part of my brain means I need to get consent before hand if I'm going to play with them, rather then just fantasize.

Part of wanting it is not wanting it, as someone else put it.

That said, I'll do all kinds of different scenarios. If I were to actually pick an animal, I'd probably want to be a cat. I'm a donkey because I don't get a choice.