free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2017   #2581
kekmaster
Lurker

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Looking for a few mermaid tf things. I posted these on reddit a while back and didn't get much.

1. A line art on deviantart(?) (done in pencil iirc), that had a naked woman screaming as she turned into a mermaid. I can't exactly remember the details of what kind, but the transformation had not yet finished. She was on her knees and had a pretty horrified expression on her face as most of her legs had already become tail fin.

There was a story with the piece as well. She had been on vacation, and contracted a disease that turns people into mermaids (Or fish...can't quite remember). However, she didn't know this until she started transforming, and she dropped to the floor, gasping for air as the changes continued. One notable thing about this piece was that even though her feet had fully transformed, she still had "knees" to kneel on.

2. A deviantart story - a girl has some sort of jewelry (a necklace, maybe?) that turned her into a mermaid while she is talking to some boy she knows from school on the beach. When the tf finishes she asks him to put her on a rock. Throughout the story she goes through various mood swings about her tf and it is clear she has very mixed feelings about it (happy to sad, etc). She ends up living in the boy's aquarium (his dad owns one I think).

This was a 2 part story. There was a scene at the end of part 2 where the boy is watching her swim in the aquarium, and her mood swings to anger as she says "I'm not just a fish freak, you know!" (Or something along the lines of that). I also remember that the beginning of part 2 started with something along the lines of "Time was cruel to the two teenagers".

I have confirmed that this one does exist, as I found someone else who was looking for it and they claim that the author deleted it. We're not sure who the author was.
kekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote