The Process Forum - View Single Post - A question
Thread: A question
View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2017   #12
sally g

Re: A question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReducer View Post
Welcome to the forum Sally and any shrinking is a process to me.
Thanks, Red'! You know my style well from our long association, eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I like shrinking processes of many speeds. Could be shrinking out of clothes and with clothes. Doesn't mater if it's men or women shrinking, so long as it's on the gentle side.
It's interesting to learn of everyone's tastes, and I can understand the obvious appeal of the 'shrinking out of clothes' concept, especially for men.

The main reason I tend to prefer the 'clothes shrink as well' idea, is that it preserves a woman's dignity at the point where she finds herself reduced. this isn't so much to do with modesty, but to allow the woman to retain her 'air of mystery' for a period of time at least. In short, I feel it adds to the element of tease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
I think a great "process" shrink takes 3-6 minutes. Im not a huge fan of super slow shrinking. Especially since its so slow, you dont get the shrinking out of clothes experience.
3-6 minutes sounds reasonable. Though I guess if it's the actual experience of watching a woman shrink that's part of the buzz, it could even be as short as a minute? Which doesn't sound very long, but if you count the seconds going by on a watch (and imagine a woman shrinking), it could seem long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPlateau View Post
What, like this?
Very nice drawings! Are they you own work?

Last edited by sally g; 10-15-2017 at 06:25 AM.