free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Vervintex left Deviantart...
View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2017   #9
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Re: Vervintex left Deviantart...

AWESOME OSPREY!

EDIT: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Unfortunately, most of the untitled are still untitled here as well. It looks like 1 is missing but hard to say. It's possible something got mislabeled. Some of these had different file names than their titles.

But this is more than I expected and thank you so very very much.

UPDATE: While browsing Tumblr I came across Disneymasters post about a DA member being banned for a promiscuous picture of Raven from DC. Even though the pictur has no nudity, and depicted an adult Raven showing off her ass in a thong, DA removed the image and indefinitely banned the artist for depicting an underage character in a sexual situation.

What does this have to do with Vervintex? Well, their art style displays characters of an almost cartoonish design. Their age is never stated nor established but it is easy to confuse them with underage depictions with larger heads on smaller bodies. It is possible DA banned Vervintex and they did not leave DA.

Now, I don’t want this to become an argurment about whether or not underage TF is right or if DA has the right to remove images blah blah blah...

Vervintex posts sporadically and rarely (about once or twice a year) As far as I know Verv did not have an alternate place to showcase their work. So it’s very possible that DA banned them and deactivated their account and so Vervintex mat not have intentionally leave DA. Hopefully my hypothesis proves correct and we see Vervintex return in the future.

Last edited by ~Circe~; 11-02-2017 at 04:26 PM.
~Circe~ is offline   Reply With Quote