free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.
View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2017   #89
civis-rasa
Process Fan

Re: Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.

- After being held hostage to Cthulhu, the Dark Gods and a random assortment of cute killer bunnies (family and fiends). I've finally managed to get away and spend a little down time playing around with one of CantSaySeeSaws awesome donkey pics.

- Since costume hooves are expensive, I thought it might be fun to try creating them via Photoshop instead. I haven't really done much with hooves before and fur is always a pain. But, I think the results we're decent!

- I've heard of Clinical Lycanthophy and the hallucinations that these poor people suffer from, but I didn't know there we're specific categories such as Boanthropy before.

Perhaps a more interesting and less life altering way to see someone on all fours, mooing while eating grass, would be to use Hypnosis. I have a friend with a pretty active imagination and they have a thing for cows, so a couple of us hypnotized them into being a cow...it was a slow process. The fun part was that they didn't really realize it was happening. Slowly, they became a vegan (they loved meat previously), started acting more docile, walked on all fours sometimes, awkward mooing, ect. After a week of some fun and lots of mooing, life go back to normal and everyone had a great experience.

Bonus: If you like this image, please consider supporting CantSaySeeSaws's work on ko-fi!
Attached Images
File Type: png cantsayseesaw_dnkgrl_hvs.png (366.8 KB, 469 views)
civis-rasa is offline   Reply With Quote