free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2021   #21
cerilium
in Wonderland

Re: Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!

As a shadow casts over what was once my clothing I begin trying to make my way out of my clothes. "I'll try my best to get out now."

The easiest part was crawling out from my bra as it still held most of its shape. But the harder part was to come as the added weight from my hoodie on top of my shirt was proving difficult.

I let out soft, muffled groans as I struggle to find the neck hole of my former shirt. After a couple of minutes of attempting I manage to find a gap in the overwhelming fabric and poke my head out. With the hard part still to come I try and push my hoodie away from in hopes of being able to find the edge to crawl out from.

Several attempts later I can't manage to lift my hoodie high enough to be able to see an easy way out. "I would have never imagined struggling so much to get out from my clothing." I sigh to myself. I begin to make my way out from my hoodie by crawling in a single direction to try and find a way out.

Not too long later I manage to find my way out from underneath my hood to see the researchers face in front of me. "Oh, hello. Sorry it took me so long to find my way out from my clothing. It's a lot heavier than I expected it to be. To answer your question from earlier I don't mind being carried to the next testing areas." with a smile on my face.
cerilium is offline   Reply With Quote