free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2021   #22
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.
Re: Loss of Strength Experimentation Room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
:: Holds onto shirt to preserve modesty. Steps over to check on the other girls safety. ::

One just never gets used to this!
"Yeah, the altered perception alone always feels like it is incredibly disorienting for the volunteers. Do you think it has something to do with how the brain doesn't normally have to cope with being shrunk, so it always registers the process as foreign?"

As the shrinking proceeds another foot downward, The journey towards the room's door grows longer with each step. Clothing threatening to give way as waist and hips reduce does not help the situation any, but soon the Professor is able to make visual contact with a pile of clothes in the lobby as well as the adjacent room where the other two presumably still are undergoing initial test phases as well. "If you desire, Miss Bethany and you share some further tests, if you would like to join her. Miss Tina still requires solitude for her initial test period, but as a research head you are free to check in on her at this time."

Entering the energy release data is my first step before entering the room to assist the volunteer as she requires. "But if you could first, please describe how the weight and mass of your body or your clothing feel altered for the size to mass series of tests? Personal testimony is just as important as the numbers we are collecting." A little oblivious of how I more than double the three foot tall woman now, I stand next to Professor Sai in order to log my personal observations. "Also, how hard do you believe escaping ensnarement from your oversized will be, if required at your general new height."
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote