free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The State of Shrinking
View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2021   #5
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: The State of Shrinking

Hi Dolly.

Well, of course, true to this site, my main media interest is in the process of shrinking.

It's not too bad, really.

You have inksgirls pumping out content almost every day. Iks is on deviantart and twitter and patreon. I recommend patreon! Some great sequences there.

There are a lot of good comics, like shrink fan's, but I need like three comics to satisfy me. ha

writing.com has a treasure trove of interactives and some have my kind of slow shrinking and/or shrink spurts. Markus has some great ones. And the Fire Emblem SW has some excellent writing. There's a lot there. It's a shame you have to pay a little to make it work right. (cyoc.net SHOULD BE a good source, but it's mostly sm. bearchive used to have a lot but it's not that active with Sw these days and/or it just seems harder to search via google these days). (Edit: just checked and I have 40 favs at writing.com bookmarked through the site!)

For mmd and such, there is one talented shrinker who has posted a lot of really sexy stuff. twitter:@seta53494366 ( セタ ) He takes a pause a lot though. Tappi is also good, but not prolific lately. Naomi has potential. And there are others.

You can find a lot of good stuff on twitter #sizetwitter if you hunt a bit.

Deviantart has some good stuff, but I still have problems searching there with the new layout, especially for stories.

I figured you you can link this - https://www.deviantart.com/search/de...nt&q=shrinking to get right to the most recent! Oh yeah!

giantesscity has a lot, but not too many slow shrinks lately. giantessworld is little better but both are mostly growth not shrinking.

Of course, I write for myself a lot. Lately my writing has gotten kinda simplistic but it gets me there. ha.

I've been thinking of putting some stuff on an interactive to see if I can fuel some of my style of shrinks. But I've gotten shy about sharing lately. Not sure why.

I started to record some audio, under a different user name, but I'm not that good an actress and someone keeps interrupting me like clockwork. ha

Oh, and I haven't been into live action shrinks for a while, since the special effects and acting are usually lacking.

Hhmm. I really should get back to drawing too, for that matter.

But I'm so busy with rl anyway.

BTW - very funny, sai. :P

Last edited by OhZone; 03-26-2021 at 08:50 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote