View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2021   #10
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: The State of Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder727 View Post
OhZone,

ABSOLUTELY! Even back when Minimizer still had his original site, I tried to make sure that any stories, images, clips, whatever I could find I would copy and save.

My original stories are safe on a flash drive...cause you never know when your hard drive will take a crapper on you. As for you enjoying stories...good authors don't just SAY that someone shrank, they tell you HOW they shrank. It's oh so much more fun to have a really good description to give you a sense of the mystery involved.

<3

Like this?

<< secret attachment time! ha Only users can see this! >>

<<redacted>>

And, yes, your stories are the best. Your literature is lit, as are a lot of the authors who frequent this place, like qzar and scidram!

Yes, the descriptions of the shrinks are vital. I love when you can feel like you're the one shrinking. When you see everything rising above you. When common objects get like your furniture, your bed, your clothes get larger. When you feel like your partner is becoming more dominant, especially if she started out shorter than you. When you feel so small and insignificant and you lose control of your dress, and your - everything.

Last edited by OhZone; 03-27-2021 at 09:59 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote