The Process Forum - View Single Post - Upcoming Descent - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 10-06-2021   #14
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Re: Upcoming Descent - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Well everyone else said just about anything I could say.

The artwork is really good in this issue. I do think she should have struggled more with her clothes.

This may be a little off topic.
This is understandable point of view. Everyone has there preferences. You both could try making your own story for Shrink Fan. Trying to do that myself but ran into some problems.

I do agree that Shrink Fan does have some problems. The one comic a month is a big one. And people are split in terms of what they like. The site it's self appears not to have it's content and gallery updated at regular intervals.

My problem with submitting stories for them is that I don't think that mine would be properly displayed in a comic format. It would be GREAT, sure. But the stories I tend to tell span much longer than their comics. It would take at least one, maybe even two issues before any shrinking occurred and that's not what a comic should have.

I've instead started one of my stories in the format of their single image Member's giveaway rewards. This allows for a lot more story-work with a single image taken more as a snapshot of the moment of the theme.

If they could offer guidelines on what they want a submitted story to look like, maybe I could offer something to be used.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote