free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2022   #146
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Heh. I actually posted a thing in the Shrinking forum already, 'cuz I figured folks there would find the greenscreen pics of Canary most interesting.
Thank you! I'll respond over there as well... and most likely make an official thread once the scene is ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Never had a Twitter account myself.

Sounds like life likes to keep throwing those curve balls. The size transfer plot is a good idea. Can get both a giantess and shrinking woman in one video.

When they posted this pic in the shrinking forums, I didn't make the connection that it was yours. The pen looks decent enough. While I haven't seen any of Canary Addison's videos, I'm curious to see how small she will get. Maybe she will like being tiny.

Sugargirlmodel was good as Rebecca. Liked how she portrayed her.

I'm looking forward to watching it. Not sure how soon I can get it.
Yeah, the pen was actually made by a theater friend of mine, and she laughed her ass off when she saw me trying to fit it in my car, lol. Funny enough, that photo doesn't show the clip that most real pens have. Here's a slighlty better view on the side:

As for Canary's scenes, "A Growing Climax" is definitely our best seller so far, in case you get curious
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote