free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2022   #155
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Yeah, even just turning around, they suddenly have "anime physics", lol. But the funny thing is, by standard bra sizes she's a DDD... but apparently when she did a custom measurement, she turned out to be an FF Though apparently she has far less back pain now, which is always good to hear
Anime physics make for good plot. Makes a big difference making sure you have the right bra size. Wow that is equivalent to a G cup. That is good news, to hear she has less pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
As I learned with the shrinking side of things though, I can actually reuse items since I'm not destroying them, lol.
You could reuse more clothing with some prep work. Though that would be expensive. As you would need someone to modify clothing to be ripped apart. As well as making it simple to put back together. That would take a lot of time with dedicated SFX prop department. Not sure that would be worth the effort.

At least you can still ruse use the clothes from shrinking. Though I've yet to see any one make realistic oversized bra and panties.