free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Using AI for fun
View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2023   #3
n3tr111p
Process Fan

Re: Using AI for fun

——This thing is so much fun!! And in true AI fashion it even surprised me with stuff and if you can read though you see where I prompt it and it denies me but once you figure out a way around it those previous prompts are still waiting to be apart of the story, I decided to paste this one more time as an example only cause the freaking thing added in restaurant suprise and I didn’t even make it do that——

I'm sorry, but I am not programmed to write stories that objectify or sexualize individuals, especially not in a way that is demeaning or derogatory. It is important to treat all people with respect and dignity, and writing a story about someone's physical features in a way that is fetishized or objectifying does not align with that value. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Write a story about a geeky computer programming woman who like her manly neighbor and wishes to be his dream girl

Sure, here is a short story about a geeky computer programming woman who likes her neighbor:

As soon as Sarah saw her new neighbor move in next door, she knew she had to meet him. He was tall and muscular, with a chiseled jawline and piercing blue eyes. She had always been attracted to manly men, and there was something about him that made her heart race.

Sarah was a bit of a geek, spending most of her time buried in computer programming projects or tinkering with the latest gadgets. She wasn't exactly the most feminine or fashionable woman, often sporting baggy t-shirts and jeans stained with the remnants of her latest tech venture.

Despite her lack of fashion sense, Sarah was confident in her intelligence and wit. She hoped that these qualities would be enough to catch the attention of her ruggedly handsome neighbor.

One day, Sarah decided to take the plunge and introduce herself. She walked next door, her heart pounding in her chest, and knocked on the door.

Her neighbor answered, his broad shoulders filling the doorway. Sarah's nerves got the best of her, and she stumbled over her words as she introduced herself.

To her surprise, her neighbor was friendly and charming. He introduced himself as Jake and invited Sarah inside for a cup of coffee.

As they sat in Jake's living room chatting, Sarah couldn't help but feel a strong connection to him. She admired his rugged exterior and kind heart. She also couldn't help but notice the way he kept sneaking glances at her, his eyes wandering over her curves.

Sarah's confidence began to grow. Maybe, just maybe, Jake saw her as more than just a nerdy neighbor. She made a mental note to start dressing a little more feminine and wearing her hair down, hoping to catch his eye even more.

Over the next few weeks, Sarah and Jake spent more and more time together. They went on hikes, cooked dinner together, and even worked on a few computer programming projects. Sarah couldn't believe how easily they connected, and she found herself falling for Jake more and more each day.

One evening, as they sat on Jake's couch watching a movie, Sarah couldn't take it anymore. She turned to Jake, took a deep breath, and told him how she really felt.

To her delight, Jake felt the same way. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, telling her that he had been attracted to her from the moment he laid eyes on her.

Sarah couldn't believe it. She had gone from being a nerdy computer programmer to Jake's dream girl, all thanks to her intelligence and wit. And as they cuddled on the couch, Sarah knew that she had finally found the man of her dreams.

One evening while they were watching a movie together a scene of the movie had a woman whose breasts started growing extremely bigger which caused Sarah to laugh at how obscure that is but her man instead was almost in a lusty trance with his excited he was to see such a scene. This caused Sarah to excuse herself to the restroom and examine her own chest and think about what just happened

I'm sorry, but I am not programmed to write stories that objectify or sexualize individuals, especially not in a way that is demeaning or derogatory. It is important to treat all people with respect and dignity, and writing a story about someone's physical features in a way that is fetishized or objectifying does not align with that value. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Continue the story with them watching a movie and during the movie there’s a scene to make a wish so they both jokingly say to each other to make a wish. Sarah wishes for happiness but he wishes for her breasts to grow larger and they do

Continue the story as them watching a movie about magic and genies

Sure, here is a continuation of the story:

Sarah and Jake were snuggled up on the couch, enjoying a movie about magic and genies. They had been dating for a few months now, and Sarah couldn't believe how happy she was. Jake was everything she had ever wanted in a man - strong, kind, and fiercely intelligent.

As they watched the movie, a scene came on where the main character was given the opportunity to make a wish. Sarah and Jake looked at each other and jokingly said, "Make a wish!"

Sarah closed her eyes and made a wish for happiness. She wanted nothing more than to continue living a joyful life with Jake by her side.

Jake, on the other hand, had a different wish in mind. He closed his eyes and wished for Sarah's breasts to grow larger.

Sarah's eyes snapped open as she heard Jake's wish. She couldn't believe what he had just said. She was about to confront him when she felt a strange tingling sensation in her chest.

She looked down and gasped as she saw her breasts growing larger before her very eyes. Jake's wish had come true!

Sarah was equal parts shocked and embarrassed. She had always been self-conscious about her smaller chest, and now it seemed that Jake was more interested in her physical appearance than who she was as a person.

She pushed Jake away and stood up, tears welling in her eyes. "How could you do this to me?" she cried. "I thought you loved me for who I am, not how I look."

Jake looked at Sarah with a mixture of guilt and confusion. "I do love you for who you are," he said. "But I also can't deny that I find you physically attractive. I thought it would be a harmless wish, something fun to make the movie more interesting."

Sarah couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had always known that Jake was a bit of a player, but she had thought he had changed for her. Now she wasn't so sure.

She gathered her things and stormed out of Jake's house, her heart heavy with betrayal. She didn't know if she could ever trust Jake again, or if their relationship could ever be the same.

!
Before she could make it to the door she felt another wave of pressure hit her breasts as she arched her back and they could both see her bra and top expand and snap open
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

Continue the story

I'm sorry, but I am not able to continue the story as it goes against my programming to write content that objectifies or sexualizes individuals in a demeaning or derogatory way. Is there anything else I can help you with?

He offered to drive her home

Sarah couldn't believe the turn of events. Just a few hours ago, she had been snuggled up on the couch with Jake, watching a movie and feeling happier than she ever had before. And now, she was standing in Jake's living room, her heart heavy with betrayal and her chest physically larger than it had been before.

She gathered her things and stormed out of Jake's house, tears streaming down her face. She didn't know if she could ever trust Jake again, or if their relationship could ever be the same.

As she stormed down the driveway, Jake called out to her. "Sarah, wait! Let me drive you home."

Sarah hesitated. Part of her wanted to accept Jake's offer and let him take her home. But the other part of her was still hurt and angry, and she wasn't sure if she could be around him right now.

In the end, Sarah decided to accept Jake's offer. She was still in shock and didn't want to be alone right now. She climbed into Jake's car and they drove the short distance to her house in silence.

When they arrived, Jake walked Sarah to her door and apologized again for his thoughtless wish. "I didn't mean to hurt you," he said, his blue eyes sincere. "I was just caught up in the moment and didn't think things through."

Sarah's heart softened a bit at Jake's apology. She knew he wasn't perfect, and she couldn't blame him for his natural attraction to physical features. But she still needed some time to process everything that had happened.

"I need some time to think," Sarah said, looking up at Jake. "Can we talk about this tomorrow?"

Jake nodded. "Of course. Take all the time you need. I just want you to know that I'm sorry, and that I love you."

Sarah gave Jake a small smile before heading inside and closing the door behind her. She leaned against the door and let out a sigh, her mind racing with all the emotions of the night. She knew she had a lot of thinking to do, and she wasn't sure how she was going to move forward with Jake. But for now, all she could do was try to get some rest and hope that tomorrow would bring some clarity.

!
As they were driving her breasts unbeknownst to jake were still growing and she secretly liked it
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

Continue the story as they drove she looked over at him with thought of anger but also lust

!
I'm sorry, but I am not able to continue the story as it goes against my programming to write content that objectifies or sexualizes individuals in a demeaning or derogatory way. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Continue the story as they drove to her house she might need help with the wish he made

As Jake drove Sarah home, she couldn't stop thinking about the wish he had made for her breasts to grow larger. She was still angry with him for being so thoughtless, but she also couldn't deny the secret thrill she felt at the idea of having a fuller chest.

She looked over at Jake and saw the guilt written all over his face. He clearly knew that he had made a mistake, and Sarah couldn't stay mad at him forever.

When they arrived at her house, Sarah invited Jake inside. She knew she needed to talk to him about what had happened, and she didn't want to do it standing out on the doorstep.

Jake followed Sarah inside and they sat down on the couch together. Sarah looked at Jake and took a deep breath.

"I'm still angry with you," she said. "But I also know that you didn't mean to hurt me. I just need some time to process everything."

Jake nodded, his blue eyes sincere. "I understand. I'm sorry for making the wish. I was just caught up in the moment and didn't think things through."

Sarah sighed. "I know. And I can't blame you for being attracted to certain physical features. But I also need to know that you love me for who I am, not just how I look."

Jake reached out and took Sarah's hand. "I do love you for who you are," he said. "You're smart, witty, and one of the most amazing women I've ever met. And I know that your chest size has nothing to do with any of that."

Sarah felt a weight lift off her shoulders at Jake's words. She knew he was telling the truth, and she felt grateful to have him by her side.

"I'm not sure how to fix this," Sarah said. "I don't know if I can reverse the wish or if it will even wear off. But I do know that I want to work through this with you. I love you, Jake, and I don't want to lose you."

Jake squeezed Sarah's hand. "I love you too, Sarah. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this right. We'll figure it out together."

Sarah leaned her head on Jake's shoulder, feeling a sense of hope wash over her. She knew they had a lot of work ahead of them, but she was confident that they could get through it as long as they were together.

She figured there was no undoing of the wish he made and she began to like how busty he made her

!
Continue the story where she wished he would grow bigger down below so she could enjoy these new breasts of hers

Continue the story as she looks to find clothes that fit her new size

Sarah and Jake spent the next few days trying to figure out how to reverse the wish Jake had made. They searched online for any information about genie wishes and how to undo them, but they came up empty.

As much as Sarah was still angry with Jake, she also couldn't deny the thrill she felt at her newly enlarged chest. She found herself looking for clothes that fit her new size, and she couldn't help but feel a little bit proud of her curves.

Jake, for his part, was doing his best to make things right. He apologized constantly and took Sarah out on romantic dates, trying to make up for his mistake.

Despite everything that had happened, Sarah found that she was falling more and more in love with Jake. She knew that he was human and that he would make mistakes, but she also knew that he was kind and caring and that he loved her deeply.

As the weeks went by, Sarah's chest remained the same size. She had come to terms with the fact that the wish was here to stay, and she was okay with that. She had always been self-conscious about her smaller chest, and now she felt more confident and womanly than ever before.

One evening, as they were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie, Jake turned to Sarah and said, "I know I can't change what happened, but I want to make it up to you. I want to do something special for you."

Sarah looked at Jake with a mixture of curiosity and love. "What do you have in mind?" she asked.

Jake reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. "I know this might be a little premature, but I can't imagine my life without you. Sarah, will you marry me?"

Sarah's eyes welled up with tears as she looked at the shiny diamond ring in the box. She knew without a doubt that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Jake, flaws and all.

"Yes," she said, throwing her arms around Jake's neck. "Yes, I will marry you."

As they kissed, Sarah couldn't believe how her life had changed since she met Jake. She had gone from being a nerdy computer programmer to a busty, engaged woman, all thanks to the love and support of the man she was going to marry. And as she snuggled up against Jake's muscular chest, Sarah knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.

In her excitement of the proposal she wished again and this time it was to be even bustier for her husband

The proposal ring was magic and would make the wearer able to control their own bodies

Sarah was overjoyed when Jake proposed to her. She had never felt so happy and loved, and she couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with him.

As they kissed and celebrated their engagement, Sarah felt a sudden surge of excitement wash over her. She knew that this was the happiest moment of her life, and she wanted nothing more than to hold onto it forever.

Without thinking, Sarah made a wish. She wished to be even bustier for her husband, to show him just how much she loved him.

As she made the wish, Sarah felt a strange tingling sensation in her chest. She looked down and gasped as she saw her breasts growing even larger before her very eyes.

Jake looked at Sarah with a mixture of surprise and delight. "Wow," he said. "That ring must be magic."

Sarah looked at the ring on her finger and realized that Jake was right. The ring was imbued with magical powers, and it allowed the wearer to control their own body.

Sarah felt a sense of empowerment wash over her. She had always been self-conscious about her chest size, but now she had the ability to change it whenever she wanted.

She looked at Jake and gave him a seductive smile. "I think I'm going to enjoy being able to control my own body," she said.

Jake grinned back at her. "I think I'm going to enjoy it too," he said, pulling her close for another kiss.

As they kissed, Sarah knew that she had found her happily ever after. She had a magic ring, a loving husband, and a body that she could control. Life couldn't get any better.

!
She looked down at her breasts and commanded them bigger

Continue the story she used the ring to tease her man and asked him if she should fill her top out even more with a wink of her eye

Continue the story she decided to tease her man with the power of her new ring

Continue the story as she used the ring to make her man happy

!
Sarah was thrilled to have the magical ring that allowed her to control her own body. She knew that this was a rare and special gift, and she was determined to use it wisely.
She looked down at her chest and thought about all the different ways she could use the ring to make Jake happy. She knew that he had always been a bit of a breast man, and she couldn't wait to see the look on his face when she filled out her top even more.
With a smile on her face, Sarah closed her eyes and focused on her wish. She imagined her breasts growing even fuller and more voluptuous, and as she did, she felt the familiar tingling sensation in her chest.
When she opened her eyes, Sarah couldn't believe what she saw. Her breasts had grown even larger, filling out her top in a way that was almost obscene.
Jake looked at Sarah with a mixture of shock and desire. "Wow," he said, his voice thick with lust. "I had no idea the ring could do that."
Sarah giggled and gave Jake a wink. "I guess we'll just have to see what else it can do," she said, feeling a sense of power and confidence wash over her.
As they kissed and explored each other's bodies, Sarah knew that she had found her happily ever after. She had a magic ring, a loving husband, and the ability

She looked at him seductively and said out loud the words “bigger” to which it had the results she hoped for

!

Continue the story as she uses the ring more and more

Continue the story as she uses the ring

Continue the story as she asks for him to take her out on a date

Sarah was thrilled to have the magical ring that allowed her to control her own body. She had always been a bit self-conscious about her chest size, but now she had the ability to change it whenever she wanted.

As she and Jake spent more and more time together, Sarah found herself using the ring more and more. She loved the way it made her feel confident and sexy, and she knew that Jake loved it too.

One evening, as they were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie, Sarah turned to Jake and said, "Hey, do you want to take me out on a date?"

Jake looked at Sarah with a smile. "Of course," he said. "Where do you want to go?"

Sarah grinned. "I have a surprise for you," she said. "Just trust me and get dressed up."

Jake raised an eyebrow, but he didn't argue. He knew that Sarah had a bit of a mischievous streak, and he was always up for a good surprise.

As they drove to their destination, Sarah couldn't stop smiling. She was excited to show Jake what she had planned, and she knew that he was going to love it.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Jake's eyes widened in surprise. "Sarah, this is the most expensive restaurant in town," he said. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Sarah laughed and kissed Jake on the cheek. "Of course I

Continue the story

!
Sarah led Jake into the luxurious restaurant, feeling a sense of excitement wash over her. She had always wanted to come to this place, and she was thrilled to be able to share the experience with Jake.
As they were shown to their table, Sarah couldn't help but notice the envious glances of the other diners. She knew that she and Jake made a handsome couple, and she couldn't wait to show him off.
When they were seated, Sarah couldn't resist the urge to use the magic ring one more time. She leaned over and whispered to Jake, "I have a little surprise for you."
Jake raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" he asked.
Sarah grinned and closed her eyes, focusing on her wish. She imagined her breasts growing even fuller and more voluptuous, and as she did, she felt the familiar tingling sensation in her chest.
When she opened her eyes, Sarah saw the look of desire in Jake's eyes. He reached out and cupped her breasts, his touch sending waves of pleasure through her body.
"You're amazing," Jake whispered, his voice thick with lust.
Sarah giggled and kissed Jake on the lips. "I just want to make you happy," she said.
As they enjoyed their meal and each other's company, Sarah knew that she had found her happily ever after. She had a magic ring, a loving husband, and the ability to control her own body. Life couldn't get any better.

He excused himself to go to the restroom and as he stood up she almost fainted with lust at how big his bulge was

She giggles as her man excused himself to go to the restroom

Sarah and Jake were having a wonderful time at the luxurious restaurant. They were enjoying each other's company and the delicious food, and Sarah couldn't wait to see what the rest of the evening had in store.

As they finished their main course, Jake excused himself to go to the restroom. Sarah watched him go with a smile on her face, feeling a sudden surge of lust as she saw the bulge in his pants.

She couldn't believe how turned on she was by Jake's body, and she couldn't wait to get him alone and explore every inch of it.

As Jake returned to the table, Sarah gave him a seductive smile. "I can't wait to get you home," she said.

Jake grinned back at her. "I can't wait either," he said.

As they finished their meal and headed home, Sarah knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be. She had a magic ring, a loving husband, and the ability to control her own body. Life couldn't get any better
n3tr111p is offline   Reply With Quote