free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2023   #163
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

It's good to be back

So, where the hell have I been? Let's see if I can break it down...

1. First and foremost, we have a brand new growth scene out (only took over a year to get it filmed and released, lol), in which we have our first "JOI" growth clip for us:

I'll be posting a separate thread going over the specifics of the scene, stay tuned!

2. I'm working slowly on a series of clips that take place within the "cinematic universe" of my best selling clip, "A Growing Climax". I've been on-again, off-again filming footage for a "prequel trilogy" that at this rate will start being released "chapter by chapter" next year. We've shot roughly 75%-80% of chapter 2, probably 55% of chapter 3... and none of chapter 1, lol. But hopefully I'll finally be filming that one, and the remainder of the footage for the other chapters in September. A few teasers for now:

"Chapter II" (featuring Raven Renoir):

"Chapter III" (featuring Sugargirlmodel and Emily Shireaux):

Chapter I will have Emily Shireaux, but we've only shot the "overlapping" footage of her with SGM for Chapter III, not her isolated footage yet, including her cameo in Chapter II. Oh, and expect these to be MUCH messier than the original But, prior to that trilogy coming out next year...

3. If all goes well next month, a returning "non-growth" model that I haven't worked with in years will be finally back in my neck of the woods to not only film her first growth scene (which she's apparently really excited about), but it will be a "sidequel" to the original Growing Climax, where she'll be playing Canary Addison's friend on the phone from the original scene, so we'll finally see what happened to her as well... expect it to look a bit more public and even more sexual, lol. Once filming is completed, I'll be back with more info. Fingers crossed for this scene to be done by the end of this year

4. Also, I may be doing a commissioned growth scene with Sugargirlmodel before the end of the year as well, I just need to get the stars to align, lol.

That's about it for now! The next scene I release will actually be my first shrinking-only scene that was commissioned by a fan, so expect more info on that in the appropriate forum (along with POSSIBLY a shrinking scene with Sugargirlmodel, where they "assist" with someone's "nocturnal emissions", lol.)
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote