free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Gen V Shrinking Scene
View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2023   #15
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Re: Gen V Shrinking Scene

I've commented elsewhere already, but the last scene is the only one I have any real issues with. The disconnect and jump in size was beyond amateurish. It looks like either two scenes were edited without communication between different teams or the super genius and very talented people writing snd directing who deserves thier roles because they are objectively better than other people consciously decided the disconnect between the two shots didn't matter because their enlightened sensibilities are beyond put comprehension.

I mean this an absolute statement of love and appreciation to fetish artists when I say this, but any yahoo on clips4sale could have spliced those scenes together with better visual continuity. Hands down. But I can understand they were likely pressed for time so it makes sense they would cut the extra 3 or 4 seconds of shrinking to keep the episode under an hour since it was pushing really close to the run limit at over 40 minutes long.

I'm not ungrateful for our sexual kink appearing in a mainstream TV show in the slightest. I'm not even mad she was a aide character and that her scenes were likely limited due to budgeting reasons. But I don't owe the show runners silence, as if thier ego would register any critics as anything short of entitlement in the first place. The last shrinking scene simply wasn't that good. It wasn't well done. It felt rushed and poorly edited.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote