free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2023   #167
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
So there is a "THE CANARY ADDISON COLLECTION - HD" on Destruction Damsels Clips4Sale. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...-collection-hd

It is only 14.99 USD. Don't have the first two but I do have "GROWING CONFLICT, SHRINKING TENSIONS". Not sure if I should get it. Though Canary Addison has beautiful breasts.
Hey!

So, this collection is my “post Black Friday/ Cyber Monday” sale for the year, good through Dec 9th. Usually I do different themed compilations, more often than not for a specific model (I've done sales for Mel Heflin and Sugargirlmodel's scenes in the past).

That said, even if you already own GC,ST, it's still cheaper to get this compilation than to buy Canary's two other scenes solo. That, and all three scenes have bonus outtakes (in addition to what already shows up in the credits of “News” and “GC,ST”). They give a good indicator of what it's like to work with her (spoiler alert: she's a ton of fun to work with)

And there's a brief teaser at the end of some clips we shot for her upcoming OnlyFans page next year, so there's that 😉

Also, for what it's worth, "A Growing Climax" is my best selling scene, and the only one topping GC,ST.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote