View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2014   #2
Memorex75
Process Fan

Re: New Story: The Residue of Love ch.1

The Residue of Love
pt.1
Stupid? You Be The Judge

Ok maybe this was a stupid idea but that nickname they had for me back home was not fair. Nicole thought as she hiked through the under brush of the abandon northern forest. Back home Nicole had been called The Stupid Whore. It had nothing to with the fact that she worked in a brothel in that tiny little port town, all the other girls there called her that too. It had to do with the fact that she admittedly made bad choices, sometimes. Like being in the alley behind the brothel at night that one time. She’d just stepped out the door for some fresh air and before she knew it she’d been raped by four men before the guards saved her. The bruises had healed and she’d struggled through the withheld pay the manager kept from her because she’d been giving it away for free. This situation was defiantly different though.

Nicole had up to this point had a pretty shitty life. Father a pennyless farmer who died when she was two, mother turned to whoring, and the fact she had no hope of ever having much better. After all what could a pretty girl with tits like these do but spread her legs in this day and age. However two nights ago her life took a drastic change for the better.

It had been a normal night at the Queen’s Garter, two merchants and a sailor but then her next customer had been something special. The very average looking man in a hood had picked her seemingly at random and rented her for the rest of the night. Up in the room the strange man admitted to her he was a student mage on the run from his school. Nicole may have been called stupid but even she didn’t believe a mage would come into a hole like the Queen’s Garter. There were much classier places where rich folk like that went. “You want me to prove it? He boasted. I left the school to practice forbidden magic.” “What kind of magic Mr. Big powerful wizard.” She teased. The boy unlaced his britches and dropped them. “Sex Magic.”

Nicole looked down and was not impressed, in her line of work this boy was average at best, not magical, but then he began to chant. The mage’s cock twitched and remarkably began to swell, Nicole was mesmerized and by the time he was finished Nicole worried even she could not take all of the third arm the boy of no more than fifteen had grown. As Nicole felt the tip slide into her she knew for certain real magic was at work, the thing twitched and squirmed within her like an eel. “OH GGGGOOOOODDDSSSS.” She wailed as she, a professional prostitute, came almost instantly like a weak kneed farm girl.

“Do you want some too?” The mage asked. Nicole looked up at him confused. The boy placed his hands on her tits and began chanting once again. A roaring heat flashed through Nicole’s chest and as the boy lifted his hands Nicole’s breasts swelled to the size of giant summer watermelons right before her eye’s. They were so fantastic, soft yet magically firm and so damn sensitive. As he pulled out from her and began tit fucking her she orgasmed again just from the sensation of this flaming hot cock between her enormous breasts.

Several sweaty, sticky, amazing hours later Nicole lay next to him panting as he told the story of how he’d learned his amazing new powers from a strange old hermit in the woods that, for a price, could teach great knowledge. In the morning the mage boy was gone and her body was back to normal. A large sack of gold coins, GOLD, was pored out onto her night stand. Of course no one believed The Stupid Whore or her fantastic story but in the end Nicole wasn’t that stupid, she’d payed the mage’s tab in her own silver, and kept the whole bag of gold.

And so Nicole now walked along the overgrown path through the woods retracing the path the mage had described. The gold had to be enough to change the life of one poor working girl. She though. Especially if this guy lives out here in the middle of nowhere. Nicole had one very specific wish in mind. Nicole wanted to be a sexual goddess, a courtesan of such renowned that Kings would fight bare fisted for an hour of her time. She wanted to create a life for herself with her skills where she would never want for anything or answer to anyone. She wanted the power that mage boy had and the skill to reduce even a titan like him to a begging fool for her.

“A sexual goddess? My what an ambitious young lady.” A voice rang out from the wood making Nicole jump. “Who’s there?” She yelled only now realizing she was a young woman with a sack of gold alone in the woods, Gods I am a stupid whore. She thought. “I’m the one you seek girl, The Master of this wood and I can indeed give you what you seek, for a price.” “HHHHow do you know what I want?” She steamered. “I’m a Wizard dear. It’s what we do.” The man that stepped out of the trees was tall and muscular but it was the aura around him that was the truly breathtaking thing about him. He had a sort of ageless look to him, one minute Nicole would have guested his age at late twenties, another minute a very youthful forty. “It will not do though, to stand around the wood trying to strike a bargain like pig farmers. Making a sexual goddess takes ‘firm’ decision making, come to my home and we will discuses this.” He said.

Nicole fallowed through the trees behind the wizard. “You live out here alone?” She asked. “Well up until recently I had an assistant but she’s gone now and perhaps that’s something you can help me with that hum?” He parted another large bush and Nicole got her first look at the humble house of the wizard situated in front of a large but unfortunately stagnate pond. The house was small with a thatched roof and one large shuttered and glass pained window facing the pond. “Yes it is a pity.” He said noticing her stare as they walked by the pond. “I have no hand for nature or water magic and I’m afraid the view from my house is a bit spoiled without a yards man.” The surface of the water was brown and over grown with plants, no sign of clean water could be seen beneath. Nicole shrugged apologetically she knew nothing of yard work ether.

Once inside Nicole realized magic was at work yet again. The house was very open and surprisingly modern from within for a simple cottage in the woods. A average sized living room as they entered and what Nicole could see as a long hall way leading to far more space than the house took up outside. “A king could spend a holiday here.” She said as she sat down on one of the couches that were offered to her. “Well that was part of my assistant’s job to keep the place clean but it’s much easier to keep things straight when they don’t grow on there own.” He said laughing and gesturing to the pond out the window.

“So. He said dramatically. You want to learn mastery of all the magnificent little tricks that brash young man showed you my dear?” Nicole didn’t understand what he meant by tricks and the wizard picked up on it. “Well I gave him power and the first thing he does is run off to the closest, cheapest, brothel, no offence.” “None taken, I’ve herd worse.” She replied. “Well truth be told I only gave the boy a potion and taught him some tricks not, real magic.” The wizard pulled a small vial of a thick green liquid from his robes and placed it on the table. “The powers will wear off in a few sex hazed weeks and then I’m sure the fool will be caught and taken back to the magic school.”

“However for a young and unfortunately not magically talented young lady such as yourself I will have to take a more drastic approach if I’m to teach you how to do it yourself.” “Like what?” Nicole asked. He stood. “You my dear must become my new assistant and learn from the doing rather than through magic. It will take longer but I assure you you’ll learn more about sex from me than a thousand years experience at a brothel will teach you.” For some reason it sounded almost sinister the way he said this, like the light was sucked from the room. Then again men always boasted, with wizards it must just have the creepy ring of truth when they start bragging about magic between the sheets. “Care to take your first lesion and begin your new life?” He said turning sideways and revealing the bed chamber through a small doorway behind him. If the mage boy was that good Nicole was practically twitching for the master. She flew off the couch and began striping as she fallowed him to the huge feather bed.

Nicole sat on her knees and watched the wizard disrobe. “From this point on I am your new Master.” He said dropping the robe and revealing the most enormous cock Nicole had ever seen. It was like when a snake looks at a bird, she was mesmerize, she just sat there as he approached. “Lay down.” He commanded, and it was a command Nicole herd it in his voice and she wanted to obey so badly, she lay back and spread her legs eagerly. He began to chant in a foreign language as he mounted her. There’s no way I can take all tha..... Her thoughts cut off as the Master entered her. From the very start something was wrong. Oh sure it still felt like the biggest dick she’d ever had but there was no way something so big could not cause pain going in. “Master?” She said trying to sit up on her elbows but she was already exhausted from excursion and the chanting continued. Oh gods it’s so good, not frantic like the mage boy, it was even more powerful a sensation than the hurried physical pleasure she’d had then.

Nicole wanted to place her hands on his hips and guide him through to her absolute completion but she was to weak to lift her arms, that was when worry tickled the back of her brain. “Master?” She said weakly. All Nicole could feel now was the fantastic burning thrusts into her pussy. The master looked down on her with thrill in his face. “Now I will open you to my magic and you will be mine!!!!!!” He roared. Nicole came, though she didn’t even have the strength to moan or cry out. She came as violently as she had ever in her life. Gods I’ve never had an orgasm like that. She thought as the ability to think returned, she could not look but it felt as though she’d been covered from the waist down in slimy cum and she struggled to breath.

Floating. I’m floating. She thought as visions of the house flew past her. The scents of the woods invaded her senses. There’s that pond again. She thought. “Now be my sacrifice and my slave.” The Master’s voice boomed again and she was flying once more. Splash. Nicole’s body had landed a few feet into the pond but she did not sink at once, the water only seemed to be a few inches deep not even covering her face as she lay limp. Then the sinking feeling came again and suddenly something pushed it’s way into her still loose and throbbing pussy. “Aug.” She managed to cry out, so forceful was the invasion but she was rapidly sinking into..... no this doesn’t feel like mud. She thought and struggled with the last of her strength to turn her head determined to see beneath the surface of the water even if it drowned her. Nicole’s eye’s passed through the murky, muddy surface, the last thing she saw before all went dark was a fantastic green grow that turned deep blue. She lay there and watched beneath the surface of the dirty water that had settled on top of what was not a pond.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote