Unread 10-19-2014   #3
Memorex75
Process Fan

Re: New Story: The Residue of Love ch.2

The Residue of Love
pt.2
10 Years Later

~Nicole~

Nicole sat in the chair waiting on The Master’s return. All her choirs were done, she’d cleaned the house, all the things for The Master’s meal were ready, but what Nicole really wanted was to perform her most important task, pleasing The Master. The sun shone through the window warming Nicole’s body, it had been easier to stay warm when she had worn clothes, she never did now. Then again it had been easier to stay warm when she had skin too but she didn’t really feel the hot or cold anymore. Nicole didn’t really feel anything anymore but the sublime pleasure that the warm sun, or any stimulus at all for that matter, now caused. This was The Master’s greatest gift to her and she would willingly spend the rest of eternity repaying him for it.

Nicole’s body was now composed entirely of a material The Master called Slime. She was completely transparent, with a blue tinge that changed depth with her mood. Nicole’s breasts had grown even bigger and more round after her transformation, her ass a little more plump than she’d like but that was for The Master to decide. She had the beautiful young body she had when she’d first come here only now it was perfected in her Master’s vision. Her skin was always slick with the slime her body was made of and somehow always produced a thin coating of the stuff to stay slick and slippery. Her once long brown hair hung down her back in a slimy blue sheet. Each strand could be singled out but if left alone it was more a solid mass like the rest of her body.

Her body however was not really that solid. With enough pressure you could force any object through the surface of her skin anywhere. Doing this of course triggered extreme pleasure and the slime girl equivalent of orgasm. Nicole could not wait for The Master to come home and use her. It was the only thing she had to looked forward to really, but it was enough. With The Master’s powers her body could do things she’d never even imagined before she had come here all that time ago, and always, always the feeling, the sensation. Nicole’s feelings and sensation were heightened to such an extent simple things like kisses or touched felt better than any sex she’d ever had when human and sex was like a mind shattering in devour she got to experience every night since she’d come here.

In short these were wonderful years that she’d lived here. She’d learned a million ways to cerate that amazing pleasure and how to share it with her beloved Master. She was what she’d always wanted to be, a sexual goddess.

The Master shuffled in through the door. Every day he would wander the forest collecting herbs, fungus and all manner of magical paraphernalia that Nicole had no interest in aside from sorting them for The Master’s use later. The Master tossed down his bag and began walking into the sitting area Nicole always waited for him in. “Missed you.” Nicole said spreading her legs in her chair in her usual provocative greeting. The effect was not necessarily lost on The Master, he stared down at her pussy, practically dripping with slick blue slime. He stared with the same hunger he had always had but something was missing recently in his glares. With out a word spoken Nicole stood up and walked across the room enticing her Master as if it was the first time not one of the many thousand times he’d come home. Nicole pressed herself against The Master, her slimy body moistening his robes but all traces of her would run out of the fabric after a short time, a slave should never leave stains in her wake, The Master would say. Nicole slowly slid down The Master’s front. The motion was smooth and flowing. Literally, no human girl could get down on her knees and never loose contact like she could. With no need for bones her body could bend and twist as she needed to seduce. Parting The Master’s robe Nicole caressed The Master’s thigh and his already huge member stood erect. This too was part of her body’s power, skin to skin contact with the slime would make any man rock hard and ready for her in seconds.

May I Master? She said looking up at him beaming a smile. “Ugh.” The Master groaned in disgust, he grabbed both sides of her head and roughly slammed her face into his groin. This was the problem Nicole had been sensing in her Master for some time now. A shortness like she was not pleasing him but he used her all the same. Nicole went about her task. Calling what Nicole did a simple blow job would be doing it an injustice. Nicole’s mouth formed around and surrounded The Master’s cock. Her slime body moving and caressing him as if a thousand mouths, a thousand tongues fought for the right to pleasure him. Luckily Nicole managed to catch The Master in her mouth as he forced her on himself. Of course it would not have mattered if she’d missed, any part of her body could change and form to create this sensation, however it was a strange feeling blowing her Master with her eye or her forehead, this just seamed more natural.

“I can’t stand that mindless loving stare.” He said forcing her head harder against himself. “Your so boring, all the other girls fought me to the bitter end but you just love this don’t you, you stupid whore.” Nicole’s face was pushed so hard against The Master’s pelvis she felt her facial features mash and deform. It didn’t cause her pain though, like everything else it felt sublime and Nicole didn’t need to see or to breath to do this so she worked all the harder. The Master eased off on the back of her head and looking her in her newly reformed eyes, his cock still in her mouth as she glanced up. “I’m going to have to find someone to replace you I think.” A stab of pain went through Nicole’s heart and it must have registered on her face because The Master got a triumphant look to his eye and with a shudder mashed her head back into his crotch once again and shot cum down her throat so hard she would have choked on it if her body had still had that reflex, but it did not.

~Elizabeth~

Elizabeth sat alone at her table at the Dancing Cart man inn. She had intended to sit alone but the circle of empty tables immediately around hers was no doubt the fact that she sat in her full maga’s dress gown. People respected mages and maga, and when they needed something they were all to eager to ask but in truth the common folk feared the magic arts like a virulent plage. Elizabeth didn’t really care anyway, for a week now she had searched through this hay stack of a district for some manor of dark mage rouge the council had sent her hunting. Elizabeth squeezed her long pony tail that hung over her shoulder. She did not deserve this crappy task. One little angry outburst at Hall of Wisdom with her over seer and she was riding on the back of a hay wane with the task of hunting down some hedge mage who had probably just discovered blood magic or something. I do not need to learn to control my temper. She thought furiously. “I didn’t set Tomas on fire, that’s control.” She grumbled jerking her hair again. This town didn’t look like a place where women would just disappear but dozens of farm girls, lady merchants and ‘Business girls’ (the council’s white bread word for whore) had disappeared from this area in the last few years under suspicious circumstances.

Well at least I won’t have to go chasing people around in the dark tonight. Elizabeth thought. There’s about a dozen people in this hole in the road they call a town and they’re all in here by the looks of it. She went to take another drink of her cheep wine, the house best the owner claimed, and nearly choked as she sensed one of the most powerful illegal spells she knew, Compulsion. Brain washing magic here? Most mages weren’t even skilled enough to use it. Elizabeth herself was not skilled enough, though that didn’t stop her remembering the day they demonstrated it to her class at the magic school. Men training to be warlocks tongue kissing each other, the most prudish girls in the class stripping and walking between the desks nude, and herself a noble born woman, singing baudy tavern songs about how she could pleasure a whole ships crew at the top of her lungs. Compulsion was an evil thing and someone in the room had just used it, but who?

The few that even had a chance at being the one she was looking for were all engaged in conversations with towns girls. A gruffly handsome man dressed as a mercenary of some sort hitting on a server, an older man speaking with a young lady about her own age, and a short skinny man desperately trying to gain the full attention of what looked to be the towns only shop keeper. Elizabeth had to do this right, she couldn’t simply walk over to each table and ask the women if they felt particularly susceptible to suggestion. If the dark mage in here even suspected she was on to him he would already have been throwing fireballs. Damn this robe. She thought. I’ve completely given myself away. Then a plan came to her, gathering her things Elizabeth stood and made an overly obvious act of walking up stares. As soon as she was out of sight of the common room she dropped her books in the hall and made for the servants stares at the end of the hall.

The inns cook had only looked up at her as she passed, saw her robes and went back to studying his soup much more intently as she stepped out the back door. At least this was good for something tonight she thought as she stepped out into the dark and rainy stable yard. There was no way the dark mage would assume she’d miss the magical equivalent of a signal fire in the same room with her, this was a trap. She would have to take a different approach if she was to take him un aware.

Elizabeth went over crouched in a dry dark corner under the stables and began muttering a chant to change her clothing. Elizabeth’s robes faded away like mist to reveal an outfit much more suited to sneaking. The absolutely skin tight body suit she now wore was all the rage with thieves in the city. She had just bought it before she left and she had tailored her particular suit with magic. Mottled black and gray the suit blended with dark better than flat black ever could. All of one piece Elizabeth had taken it a step further and removed all seems and even the thin pockets. It could no longer be taken off or put on without magic but there was not a thread of fabric to rustle and she had treated it with a magic weave to prevent the fabric itself from making nosie if it rubbed together. Elizabeth’s hair was tucked into a tight fitting hood that framed her face.

This had been in fact the first time she’d worn the thing outside of her private rooms and she was already having second thoughts. Rather than hide with magic that could be sensed this suit was meant to let her blend into the darkness but it felt like it screamed LOOK AT ME! Elizabeth had always been fit, she couldn’t stand the fat old spinsters that had taught her at the magic school but this suit clung to every inch of her curvy body with the tenacity of magic meant to do just that. Elizabeth looked down and noticed that even the goose bumps on her skin showed through the suit, to say nothing of her very erect nipples in the chill night air. Gods it’s like I’m standing here in nothing but my skin. She thought plucking at the fabric molded all the way up the crack of her ass and the magnificent camel toe she presented out front. No way to fix it now, he may sense anything stronger than the spell to change clothes. She thought.

Elizabeth pulled up the face scarf that left only her eyes showing and began running to the front of the inn, she would wait in the shadows of the street and stalk whichever pair left the inn. He would most certainly take his victim away soon. Why stay once he had her snared, she was just the bait anyway. They would be the first pair out she was sure. After three jogging steps Elizabeth stopped. “Gods these things are so inconvenient.” She growled cupping her breasts. Elizabeth had always been well endowed, she was a source of more jealousy amongst her mousey class mates than even she enjoyed. The skin tight suit however let her fail around like a brothel slut. One tiny trickle. She thought weaving a binding of air that squashed her tits down against her chest, it needed much less magic than changing the outfit. He wouldn’t have felt it unless he was already looking for it. She told herself and made her way to huddle in a doorway that was both dark and had a view of the inn door.

From the shadows Elizabeth saw as a couple exited the inn and head down the dark street in this tiny town. “No Bryan I’m not buying your mushrooms to sell and that’s final now leave me alone it’s raining.” The woman’s voice rang out. “Please Meira I’m telling you they’re growing everywhere out there.” It was the skinny little man and the shop keeper, not what she’d expected. “Just come with me and I’ll show you.” He said and Elizabeth felt another blast of compulsion. She must have a titanic will to need another dose of that so soon, or is this another attempt at the trap? She wondered. He’s throwing that spell around with such abandon a maga in the next town would sense him and there’s no way he didn’t see me go up stairs even if he missed me at my table. So he’s trying to trap a maga eh? You should have stuck to farm girls I’ll see every snare you set and catch you unaware by sneaking rather than magic. “All right Bryan, I guess I could at least come see.” The girl said in that placid, zombie like way someone who’s will has been obliterated by compulsion talks.

The pair turned down the alley between houses towards the woods. Elizabeth fallowed down an alley one street down, sure enough a magical trip wire was set at the end of the alley that the couple had taken. It would have tied her up in weaves of air just like what she’d used on her chest only much stronger. No time to disarm it now, it won’t hurt any poor fool who triggers it. Elizabeth pressed on dodging two more different traps before reaching the edge of the wood.

Woods were dangerous for chasing mages, a snare could be set in a million ways from branches and between every tree but Elizabeth had been trained for just this and knew the most likely places to avoid and proceeded slowly and safely fallowing the gibbering voice of the shop keeper that was so obviously meant as bait. Elizabeth must have seen a dozen traps in the wood and knew there were plenty more she had simply avoided but the wheezily little man was no slouch about this. Most hunters would have fallowed the path and disarmed traps as they went, it gave yourself away but it was faster and he already knew he was being chased, Elizabeth had needed to dodge only a few traps set amongst the under brush and between random trees skirting the path by going through the trees.

As they got deeper and deeper into the wood the brush got thicker and twigs and small branches began snagging her as she tried to proceed however they could get no purchase on her magically form fitting garment and she never snapped anything on her way through. Finally she could see a clearing through the trees and her quarry dead ahead. Elizabeth circled around the clearing in the shadows making her way around to come up behind the little man and wrap him in air before he even seen her coming. Elizabeth readied the spell needed to block the mans powers, it needed to be forcibly slammed between him and the magic before he could defend. Making her way through these trees was becoming more and more difficult, the ring around the clearing was surprisingly thick. Branches swayed into her way with the weak wind, catching on her legs as she picked her way along. Gods it’s like the forest doesn’t want.... oh shit. Elizabeth stopped dead and the branches still moved to touch her. Shit, shit. Sticks and twigs began to twine there way around her arms and legs, around her waist. Only got one shot at this. She thought readying to throw her shield at the still visible dark mage. A shield slammed into her with such force Elizabeth was literally lifted off her feet and blown back but she never touched the ground again, the branches held her suspended in the air. Oh fuck, he’s so powerful. Elizabeth thought groggily as if she’d been physically struck. Only an arch mage could have that kind of raw power, what kind of monster have they sent me to find.

The little man turned and the twenty feet or so of forest between them literally moved aside to clear his view. Oh gods I couldn’t see the trap because the whole damn forest is one. Elizabeth writhed against her bonds but it was pointless both her arms and legs were completely warped in twisting vines. Elizabeth clawed for magic like a woman who has fallen down a well tries to claw her way out. She was about as far as the bottom of a well from touching her magic though. Now, now dear be at ease. The mage said taking a few steps towards her, as he came closer the magic forming his disguise faded away and a tail handsome man in flowing robes stood before her. Stark terror at her helplessness ceased her, she was alone in a haunted wood with an evil arch mage, she was shielded, bound and as helpless as the girl who still stood blankly in the clearing.

The mage stood there ogling her out fit like a common sailor as she hung suspended. “My you are a perfect one, and so modest.” A whip lash crack of power burst the weaving of air around her chest along with the hair thin fabric incasing her. Elizabeth’s breasts burst from there bonds bouncing and jiggling as she hung there exposed. Fear flashed to boiling anger, not a good choice under the circumstances but the pig actually had an erection under those robes. “You son of a bitch release me, release me you sick bastard!” Elizabeth flailed and struggled against her bonds which only helped make her breasts shake all the more. “Oh but you really are perfect in every Way,” he cupped one of her breasts. “Shape,” he grabbed her ass the bastard. “But..... not yet form.” She writhed under his touch still trying to get free. Even if I die it’d be worth it to slap this bastard just once. “What ever you do to me leave the girl alone.” She growled between clenched teeth. “Oh that little thing will wake up tomorrow out her with a head ache and wander back to town.” He said without braking eye contact. “All I wanted tonight was you.” He kissed her and Elizabeth screamed into his mouth.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote