free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hair Transformation
View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2009   #79
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Re: Hair Transformation

Well I was going to start a new thread, but after a judicious use of the search function, I determined that this wouldn't be necessary.

Very interested in this myself. I like the sequence pics Duke's been doing with his glam series for big hair - that sort of thing is always much appreciated - not just as a visual reference following some of the better stories at mcstories.com which include hair growth.

Video-wise - One of the best IMO is still the extremely long hair growth in "The Tenth Kingdom" - I can upload my rips of the clips if anyone's interested.

There was also an episode of Totally Spies - that wasn't too shabby - even if the girls were basically getting uglier the longer their hair was growing.

For non-process long hair, (the reason this came to mind again tonight) - just watched the Rapunzel episode of Faerie Tale Theatre with Shelly Duvall - not bad, nice styling.

"exte - Hair extensions" - the j-horror flick referenced earlier - isn't too bad - I can rip some clips from that later if anyone's really interested - but unfortunately it's more horror - than sexy for growth purposes.
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote