free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mighty Female Muscle Comix
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2019   #53
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Mighty Female Muscle Comix presents an audio production about a strong sexy woman who challenges a so called macho man to an arm-wrestling contest, his weak manly muscles prove to be no match for her mighty female muscles. She's so strong that she lets him use both of his arm in order to be somewhat of a challenge. It is over 19 minutes long and comes in the mp3 format to download.It's a really fun and fast moving tale, and if you are fans of strong cocky women, overpowering men, then you're going to enjoy this production. This is just the first of what I hope to be many, many more in the future.

You can purchase the full length audio story here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m...ch-audio-story

Lastly I just want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow bigger and bigger, just like the women in our comics. And it is what allows MFMC to branch out and expand and try new things. And I know you guys are going to enjoy this tale.

Here is a link to the cover. There are pages or PDF's just an MP3 file. But, I did make a cool cover to go with it. And I figure some of you might like to see this. Warning no nudity. But woman ripping right out of her sleeves. So NSFW!