free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2015   #6
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Donym Stories View Post
Thanks, everybody! I'm really glad to hear that people seem to be enjoying the story.
It was lots of fun, and I'd love to do more stuff in the sadly under-represented "shrinking boobs" genre!

Janus Steel, I'm always upfront about the word count because I don't want anybody to feel ripped off. I am toying with some longer stories, so hopefully those will be online soon.

Monkat, I don't do the covers myself but I've been pretty happy with the artist who does them for me. I'm surprised to hear you dislike them that much. Maybe they're not bestseller quality, but by the standards of self-published kink e-books I think they're pretty good!
Yeah I've never liked those types of book covers lol. They honestly seem a little tacky. I did get a chance to sit down and read this though last night and I have to say, some of the descriptions were pretty well done. All and all, it was a pretty darn good story. Though your going to have quite a few people hard pressed to spend a few bucks on a 12k count story. When they can buy memberships to other places for much less and get multiple 12k count books.