free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Transformation Page
View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2020   #37
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

So, my Deviantart page has been Hijacked, so I've tried to recover it, but someone changed the email address and the administration seems to not being able to help me being I can't "prove" it's my account. I don't know what to do without starting completely over with a new page (losing all followers in the process and all important emails from clients). Thanks to whomever felt they needed to do this!

Happier updates:

Valentines is soon upon us and I will be releasing the Girl to Taarna (Heay Metal) on the $5 Tier on my Patreon.

$10 Tier: I have begin to work on a serious project to make this tier happen by April. I've started to build great models (poser) to bring this story to life. It will be in storyboard format with the transformation scenes in action. Working with a voice actress to bring the female parts to life for the 3 characters at different stages and will get the male character done later. I will attach a promo cover of this project, which will be called, "The Formula: A Jekyll Story"

March: March 6th will be the release of my finished short, "The Twins" with music by AgeGrowthFictions himself! This will be an exciting piece to add to the AP world. This will be released on the $5 tier on my Patreon Page.

Hoping everyone is excited for the good news of what's coming. I will keep everyone posted on what happens with my Deviantart Page including if I have to re-upload everything.

Cheers,
Mr Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Formula_Promo2.jpg (726.3 KB, 202 views)
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote