free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Transformation Page
View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2020   #43
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

What do you mean a single clip? Ive placed around 11 clips based on the time I've first started the page which is more than enough content being released for the $5 tier (again this isn't my full time job). The $1 tier has been random for a handful of pics and teases, but recently mentioned more time is being put into the $5-10 tiers.

As for quality...Ive put the low res for the animations or people would be waiting months to receive my longer $5 tier clips. Other artists take months before releasing one thing being how long it takes in render times and I feel doesn't justify anyone helping with that tier being theyre not getting anything all the time. I also warned I do things in poser not Daz and I prob won't be switching (esp with how much content I have for Poser and don't have the time to learn a whole new program being it is more confusing).

I'm also building content in a $10 tier that will be annual (between 3-4 month releases) longer animation stories which Im already 6 minutes into it and as a part one will be released in April as promised. And everything in the $10 will be 10-15 minute productions. I've been telling every step of what I plan to do in all my posts so no one feels theyre being swindled in their donations (knowing many have with other artists for what I hear).

My work isn't for everyone, but at least I'm giving what I can in the realm of female transformations being there isn't a lot of constant content for Age Progression.

I appreciate your opinion on everything and hope you continue to find great artists that better suit your tastes and pocket book.

Cheers,
Mr Dark
MrDark is online now   Reply With Quote