free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Transformation Page
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2020   #45
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Just getting everyone excited for March craziness when I'm releasing The Twins AP.

If you haven't been reading the updates, this is a short on the $5 tier on my patreon page.

Story is about a set of twins that are having a rough evening with parents fighting and a demon girl comes and shakes up their world by forcing them to grow up.

The short is storyboard format but the transformation scene has been animated. The music has been nicely done by my good friend AgeGrowthFiction which you should check out his patreon and Deviantart pages as well: https://www.deviantart.com/agegrowthfictions

Update for April ($10 tier): The major short is coming along nicely. It will be full of different themes. It will be storyboard format except the animation moments during the transformation scenes and extra scenes that I don't want to give away. This will be part one of 3 parts, which makes 2020 a great year at least in my eyes for AP stories. The main storyline is about a little girl finding a formula that Dr. Jekyll had created and her adventures on discovering it.

Hope to see you at my Patreon page!

Cheers,
Mr Dark

Ps. Thanks for your kind words Abazaba!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Twins_Shot3_DONE.jpg (1.35 MB, 108 views)

Last edited by MrDark; 02-26-2020 at 05:09 AM.
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote