free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd
View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2009   #395
kalten77
Process Fan

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I think somebody wants the good girl to win...
If only to see who's next to put her in a deliciously tight spot, yes.

As a whole, I think this game does ride the line between 'challenging' and 'near-impossible' pretty hard in a way that has very little to do with the skill of the player during the action segments. But it's also a game where you won't exactly feel too bad if you get slammed by a string of bad luck(heh heh).

I think it'd be really good if you can add more text-skip options for players who are aiming for specific endings or are trying to defeat a given boss(and have probably seen all the 'bad' ends already). Kind of like those visual novel hentai games have a fastforward option after you've read a portion of text.

Well, I don't know if you could literally do that, since it'd probably be a nightmare to code and likely require having to remake portions from the ground up, but just adding more 'skip this scene?' options if the player has experienced them already would be good.

Maybe you could keep track of how many time a player has 'failed' in their save as an easter egg or a special bonus flag.

Last edited by kalten77; 08-16-2009 at 02:28 AM.
kalten77 is offline   Reply With Quote