free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)
View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2018   #13
a0040pc

Re: The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)

After that day Huan and Yasha continued to see each other on practically a daily basis. They would talk to one another and it was helping to build their friendship. People were also becoming more and more used to the size changing woman and it wouldn’t be long until they were completely used to her. Many people already saw her as a functioning member of their community who helped out others whenever she could.

The damage caused to Mrs Zeng’s home and furniture had also been repaired. Yasha had taken great care in her attempts to repair the damage and other members of the village also helped out as Mrs Zeng was amongst their oldest residents. It seemed like everything was going right for her, which was something that made her happy.

One problem that Yasha was having was that her natural height was still increasing. Sometimes she would try to ignore it but others it was too obvious for her to ignore and it really annoyed her. She still didn’t know why she was growing but she couldn’t seem to do anything to stop it. This caused her some fear as she didn’t know how tall she was going to become.

On one particular Day Yasha asked for Huan’s assistance to help measure her. There was a wall in Mrs Zeng’s home that she was using to help keep track of her growth. She stood by the wall while Huan stood on a stool and used a brush in order to paint a small black line just on top of Yasha’s head. He had done this a few times before but each time the mark was moving up and up and up. He still remembered how short she had been when they first met, now it was like he was seeing a different person.

“So, what’s the damage?” asked Yasha as she watched him step down from the stool. He looked very short to her, almost like a mother looking at their child.

“I can’t tell,” replied Huan. “Just step away from the wall for a moment and then we can see.” He watched as the super tall Yasha stepped away from the wall and he could see the mark. There was another mark that he had placed a week or so ago which showed the seven-foot mark. The new mark was a few inches above it and this surprised him. “I’d say that you’re somewhere between seven foot three to seven foot four.”

“I-It’s worse than I thought.” She gave a disappointed sigh as she wasn’t entirely surprised by what he had said. “Thanks for the help anyway.”

“You’re welcome.” He looked up at her and he had to keep reminding himself that she wasn’t using her powers. Her body did seem longer than it had before and he couldn’t help but be taken aback by what he was seeing. “There has been something that I’ve been meaning to ask you as well, there’s a little something that I could do with your assistance with.”

“Oh, and what’s that?” For the moment this took her mind off of her present predicament and allowed her to focus on something else.

“I need to go and pick up a few supplies from another village that’s a few miles from here. I’d like for you to accompany me if you wish. I could do with a hand with some of the lifting and I’d appreciate the company.”

“You want me to go along with you?”

“Of course, it would be a pleasure.”

This caused Yasha to blush for a moment before she regained her composure. She didn’t notice that her height also increased by a fraction of an inch. She smiled down at him and she could see him smiling back at her.

“I accept your invitation and I’d be happy to help you,” said Yasha with the smile still on her face. It seemed a little funny to see as her body was lengthened a little thickened in some places but her head remained the same size.

“Good, we’ll go first thing in the morning. Hopefully if things go well we’ll be back before dusk. The roads around here can be pretty treacherous at night.”

Yasha bent down and gave Huan a hug for his efforts. He was more than happy to hug her back but it was an odd sensation hugging a woman as tall as Yasha. It was a little awkward at first but he eventually got the hang of it. He even felt himself get lifted off of his feet as she stood up with him still in her arms. She smiled again as the hug continued and she didn’t want it to ever end. Unfortunately, everything eventually came to an end.
Attached Images
File Type: png lee11.png (319.7 KB, 71 views)