free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)
View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2018   #19
a0040pc

Re: The Man With Lightning Fists (Illustrated Story)

When Huan was back in the sunlight he could see Yasha before him however she was much, much larger than she had been before. The trees below them now only stood around her ankle and everything else above was purely her. He was on her finger and never in his life had he truly felt so small. Before when he had seen her gigantic he could still fathom her size, now she truly looked like a goddess above lesser beings.

Yasha’s body looked mighty but her facial expression said otherwise. She had a very worried look on her face as she looked at Huan. She still couldn’t believe what had happened, although it felt very pleasurable she felt guilty and ashamed by it. She thought that any chance she had of building a relationship that was beyond a friend with him had been shattered. She hung her head in shame but she was glad to see that he was fine, there were no obvious signs of injury but she feared that there were those that couldn’t be seen.

“Huan I’m so sorry,” said Yasha after a long pause. She had been thinking about the best thing to say but that was all that she could come up with think of. “I don’t know what happened, I was trying to get you out but then I began to grow again. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“It’s alright Yasha,” replied Huan. He knew what had been happening and he tried to seem as understanding as possible. It was just like what had happened at their dinner a few weeks before but on a much larger scale.

“No, it’s not, I can’t be around you if I keep growing like this. What if I accidentally step on someone, or on you? I couldn’t live with myself if I did something like that. I don’t know why this keeps happening, it never happened before I left the temple.”

“There is a logical answer to this.” He placed his hand on her finger, not just for safety but to show that he was there for her. “There is something that you’re repressing, something that is trying to burst out. The only way to regain control of your powers is to admit what you’re repressing, only then you can move on.”

“But it’s not that easy.” She wasn’t denying what he was saying and she found it funny that even at his seemingly tiny size that he could cut her deeper than any weapon.

“Yes, it is, the only one holding you back is you. Please, just let it out, whatever you’re feeling just let it out now.”

“I love you!” Her voice was louder than she expected and there was a silence that hung over them both. Neither made the next move yet but she was sure to keep her finger still, the last thing she wanted was for him to fall. “There I’ve said it, I love you. I respected your fighting abilities when we fought at the temple and over the time I’ve known you I’ve become fonder of you with each passing day. You’re not like any other man I’ve met, you’re mighty with your fists but gentle in nature. You never fight for personal gain or malice. It makes me feel new feelings that I’ve never felt before. It was too much for me to take and my body’s been changing because of it.”

“Yasha.” He wanted to say something but the colossal woman prevented him from doing so.

“My worst fear was that I would tell you how I truly felt but you would reject me.”

“Why would I reject you?”

“Look at me.” There was a small amount of frustration in her voice. “How many other women can grow like this? I’ll tell you, none. Those are normal women, that’s something that I’ll never be. You deserve a woman, not a freak.”

“Yasha you couldn’t be more wrong. You’re not a freak, you’re the most amazing woman that I’ve ever met. Never have I felt anything less of you.”

“Do you mean that?”

“Of course, and I admit that my feelings for you are very strong.” He paused for a moment so that he could think of the best thing to say next. “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and the only one who can actually keep up with my fists. You truly are the most remarkable woman on Earth.”

Yasha didn’t say a word as her eyes began to well up. Not only was the fact that she loved Huan now out in the open, the fact that he returned her love was more than she could have hoped for. Her tears of joy fell down to the ground leaving large salty puddles below. She couldn’t help but bring him closer to her lips so that she could plant a kiss on him. He did nothing to stop this and soon he found his face placed onto her lips as they embraced in a kiss.

The kiss lasted for several moments before Yasha began to feel an odd sensation all across her body. It was a familiar but yet different feeling, she fully expected to grow again and she quickly broke the kiss off. She thought that Huan was about to become even smaller in comparison to her but she saw something odd. Rather than him seemingly shrinking the opposite was happening, it was her that was becoming smaller.

Her body seemed to be shrinking in spurts as she lost around ten percent of her height with each spurt. Quickly she placed Huan on the ground who could nothing but watch as she shrank smaller and smaller. Yasha was shocked by what was happening as she had never shrank in this manner before, it had always been over a fairly long period of time. Now she was shrinking as quickly as she grew and she didn’t think it was possible.

As the seconds went by she shrank smaller and eventually Huan came up to her knees, then her hips, then her breasts and she expected to continue to shrink. Instead she stopped at around seven and a half feet tall. She was as tall as she was when they had set out that day and they both stood in silence, it still seemed very bizarre for a woman who had been hundreds and hundreds of feet tall down to a size which was much more manageable. They still remained silent for a few seconds before Huan finally spoke.

“Well I guess that’s it then,” said Huan. He smiled and stood on his tip toes so that he could place his hand on the top of her head. “I thought that you’d shrink to as small as when we first met.”

“I guess my love for you was too much for that little body to contain, so it had to make itself bigger in order to fit it all in. I still don’t think there’s enough room.” She smiled back at him as she knew that a new and important chapter of her life had just started. She watched as he held his hand to her.

“Now, shall we continue on with our journey? We can discuss more of our future when we return home.”

“Y-Yes, I’d like that very much.”

Without hesitation she gently grabbed his hand and they made their way back to the horse and cart. Despite what had happened it still hadn’t moved very far away and it was easy for the couple to find it. However, the rest of their lives would now be entirely different to what it had been before they set out.
Attached Images
File Type: png lee15.png (371.8 KB, 26 views)