free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2018   #12
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Another week went by and Liam once again made his way back home after an eventful day at school. He was settled in more than he had been earlier but he was still struggling with a few things. He had made some progress but now he was returning to Rina but he was particularly angry.

Like usual he walked through the normal size door that led into the house. He tried to go to his room without Rina noticing but he saw the towering woman standing there with her arms crossed. He remembered her in the same pose the night that they had first met. However, this time he was expecting it and he could see the annoyed look on her face. He stood there with his hands in his pockets and looked up at her.

“Hi Rina,” said Liam. He was inside the kitchen but he noticed that she hadn’t started making dinner yet.

“Don’t hi Rina me young man,” replied Rina. Her voice had an annoyed tone and it was the first time that he had seen her as anything less than pleasant. “I received a call from your school, they told me that you struck another boy. Is this true and don’t you dare lie to me.”

“It isn’t like that.”

“Did you or did you not strike another boy?” She didn’t seem to be moving from her position at all. Her towering height made her very intimidating, especially to a child like Liam.

“Y-Yes.” He looked down as he knew that he was getting in trouble. He had already gotten in trouble at school and now he was being scolded at home.

“And possessed you to do such a thing? You better have a good explanation for this.”

“Well you see…”

Liam was on the playground and standing next to Wendy. They were talking to each other and had gotten to know one another better. Wendy was a very sweet girl to him and their friendship was beginning to blossom. He had also learned more about her and one thing he had learned about was why she was so tall. Her mother was slightly above average height while her father was a giant of a man. He was so tall that he had to duck in order to get through normal doors, it was likely that she would reach a similar height by the time she had finished growing. She was already a little taller than her mother and was still growing at a quick pace.

The pair had been minding their own business when they saw a couple of boys approaching them. Wendy became worried as she knew who these two boys were, they had caused her some distress. It seemed that today wouldn’t be much different. The taller boy was named Peter and he had messy brown hair and brown eyes. The shorter boy was called Daniel and he was one of the few students who didn’t wear a tie with his uniform.

“What do you guys want?” asked Liam who didn’t fully realise just what he was getting himself into.

“We’d heard that Lanky Wendy had made herself a new friend,” said Peter in a mocking tone. “I didn’t think that was possible but now you’re here.” He and Daniel
began to giggle amongst themselves. “You’re the new kid, aren’t you? I heard you’re here because your folks didn’t want you.”

“That’s not true.” He began to see what was happening here and he could see that Wendy was unlikely to do anything.

“Yeah that’s what I heard,” added Daniel. He could see that Liam was getting angry at them. “Oh that’s right, your mom and dad didn’t want you, that’s why you’re here.”

“Shut up right now!” He was fighting back tears and he clenched his fists. The bullies were pushing his buttons without fully realising.

“If I had a son who looked like you I’d drop him off in a ditch and run as fast as I could.”

This caused both bullies to laugh and Liam’s fists shook in anger. Wendy could see what was about to happen and she covered her mouth in shock as she saw him strike Daniel in the face. The bully staggered back a little but before anything else could happen a teacher quickly moved toward the group. Liam’s punch had been clearly seen and he was taken away by the teacher.

“They said I was ugly and that my mom and dad just left me here,” said Liam as he looked up at Rina. He could see that her annoyed expression had changed a little but she still didn’t look like her cheery self. “I’m sorry for hitting him but I was so angry.”

“I know you were,” replied Rina. She sighed as she took a couple of steps toward him. “Children can be cruel but that still doesn’t excuse what you did. Hitting people never solves anything.” Her tone was quieter than it had been before. “That’s why you’re grounded for a week.”

“A week.” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He felt he was just about what he had done and he was still being punished. “You can’t do that.”

“Can’t I? I’m your legal guardian and that gives me the right to take care of you as I see fit. This includes punishing you when you misbehave.” She couldn’t believe that he was talking back to her like this. “Now go to your room and think about what you did.”

“No!” He could see her becoming angry and although this scared him a little he stood by with what he said.

“What was that Liam?” Her voice was harsher and angrier than it had been before. It was the first time in a long while that she had risen her voice like this.

“I said I’m not going to my room!”

“Forget about being grounded for a week, now you just talked your way into two weeks of being grounded. Now do as I tell you and go to your room, RIGHT NOW!” She pointed toward where his room was located. Rather than seeing him walking away she saw him look up at her with rage in his face.

“You can’t make me! You’re not my mother!” His voice was also loud and angry and there was some shock from Rina. It was enough to keep her quiet for several seconds, she could see the defiance in him but she could also see where his anger was coming from. It wasn’t her that he was angry at or the bullies. They were just the target of his anger, the source was deeper than that.

Rina could see tears beginning to develop in the eyes and she knew what was about to happen. She couldn’t help but feel a great amount of sorrow for the boy that she had just had a shouting match with. She watched as he began to cry his eyes and she slowly bent down to him.

“I miss them so much Rina,” cried Liam through his tears. He thought that she was going to scold him again. Instead he felt her long arms wrap around him as she tried to comfort him as best as she could. She knew better than to lift him up and instead lowered herself to his level so that she could hug him.

“It’s alright Liam,” replied Rina. Her voice was soft and calm again as she knew that he needed her more right now than possibly ever. She knew that punishing him wasn’t the best thing to do at that moment in time. Letting him know that despite his loss that there were still people who cared for him was the most important thing. She was willing to stay with him for as long as he needed her. If that meant comforting him for the rest of the night she was more than willing to do so.
Attached Images
File Type: png 10.png (319.0 KB, 92 views)