View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2019   #24
Litch
Level 13 Boobmancer

Re: The Pill - A BE Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Litch,

Thank you for making this game. (I went to your Patreon and DL your most current version). Its pure silly fun and you got a good formula. I think my favorite aspect the game is the Gallery.

I noticed in the new character there are options of hourglass pills. Do you ever think you might have a character that has the option for either Body EX/Inflation or GTS or a mixture of all three?

Second I am very keenly interested in seeing the game with additional voice content, I hope everything on that goes easy and smoothly with that.

Best of luck and you got a fan,
Blake
Hey Blake,

Thanks for that

I'm currently planning to add in some GTS and FMG to the Trish story. No current plans for an inflation one though I'm afraid.

So far so good with the voice content, I've got a couple of pages done (the script is about 13 pages long) and the actress is doing a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovis View Post
Love the humor and personality you've given Belle. The model looks great and you do a great job with the expressions. Really curious to see how this will work with a voice actress.
Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Clovis. I appreciate that.

I've listened to the first part of the game with the voice actress in it and can absolutely say it makes it feel like a different beast. It's very strange giving a voice to a character who has only been text before. Personally, I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Litch is offline   Reply With Quote