free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - What makes a good AP/AR story?
View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2010   #9
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Re: What makes a good AP/AR story?

For me, I think the first thing is HOW the AR/AP happens. Mad science is a favorite whether it's rejuvenation serums/drugs, regeneration devices gone wrong (instead of just healing, it returns cellular tissue backwards to its primes), and retrovirus-esque stuff (one story I liked involved a woman who set loose mosquitoes that carried a special virus that made women young and vibrant and most males as little boys with a lesser percentage as teenage breeding-males).

Now, personally I only like AR, but I draw the line on several things. My big no-no's are:

-Diapers
-Terminal unbirth (where defertilization happens)
-Scat
-Violence (mainly when it's dealt to the regressed)
-Girls being regressed below 13 when sex is invovled (yeah, 13)

Now, what I like in particular is any combination of some of the following:

-Old woman regressed to a sexy woman (20s-30s) or into teenage heartthrob. It's always entertaining to see a formally uptight older woman embrace new-found youth and redo teenage or young adult years without inhibitions or guilt of her old upbringing.

-Men regressed to teenager or even down to preteen (if sex is involved). I know, MALE AR ISN'T ALLOWED ON THIS PART OF THE BOARD...

-Regression that leaves the man punier or at the mercy of the woman he's having sex with. (See above point). This can be with AR of both a man and woman where the woman is older than the man at the end of the processes.

-Regression that involves pregnancy-type unbirthing (where the regressed stops regressing at prenatal period usually to being half-way through or so). I like this because firstly I have a pregnancy fetish, but also it sometimes involved BE along with the belly-expansion part. One story I once read used it as a way two lovers broke a curse, where the wife became the surrogate mother of her regressing husband.

-Time-reversal regression where a woman's body returns to post-pregnancy period (lactation, some weight gain, maternal pangs). Really, time-reversal as a whole is kind of rare. It's not standard AR, because it can involve memory-erasure as a sort of 'CTRL+Z' for the human body. I actually thought about writing a story where an elderly woman scientist and her assistant use a time-machine that malfunctions and turns time backwards on her body and thus forgets the years that were taken off from her. Might make a mini-comic about that...

-Mental regression where memory is not quite affected. Like an older woman regressing to around 16 or so and has all the quirks and mannerisms from when she was that age, but still has her memories mostly intact. Like becoming prudish about having sex because she fears being seen as 'easy' despite the fact that she's married and had kids already. Another that I actually liked was a sort of bimbo-fication where a woman who normally is mature and diginified (thanks to years of being an adult) regresses to her teens and suddenly returns to her 'valley girl' way of acting, dressing, and talking.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote