The Process Forum - View Single Post - Lucky Mallet - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2019   #17
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Re: Lucky Mallet - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossmol View Post
Could someone from Interweb please pull the ShrinkFan editor aside and ask him to stop injecting himself into and personalizing these conversations. I'm not paying a subscription and giving feedback to be his emotional support.

Here's why:

Oh you're script doctoring? Huh. That begs a lot of questions. How much of Down the Drain was you and how much was Merc?

How much of any given script is you? I can trust your Scidrams and all that to be mostly them, but that's not everyone.

So when we all start grumbling about the quality of scripts...

...how much of that is your fault?

First of all, who's alt lurker account are you, Mr 8 posts.

You are WAY to salty and lacking to be throwing shade at people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
I'm saying that I (and the other site editors, obviously) can help.

You don't have to be a highly skilled/experienced writer or a perfect speller or anything like that. If you can come up with a good idea that'll make a visually entertaining story, and if it has enough substance for fifteen pages, we can help you get it into a usable state.

I mean, of course I PREFER scripts that I don't have to do much work to fix, but as long as the actual story you want to tell is good stuff...
I do have a question on those who submit to you and the story is fleshed out to a comic. Your name will be on the comic but will those who helped make it also be there? Like "Inspired by" Or something of the like?
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote