free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Marie in Wonderland Part - 2 *VOTING TIME*!
View Single Post
Unread 08-31-2011   #14
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Re: Marie in Wonderland Part - 2 *VOTING TIME*!

I'm stupid and accidentally reset the poll. SO PLEASE VOTE AGAIN!!

The results will stay hidden for now (^^) hehehe It's my little secret :P
Here is the list, I think there is actually 48. I dunno, not gonna count this again ~_~

Veronica from Memoirs of a Borrower/Petite Amore - 5in - Shrunk - Semi-nude - Being eaten out by Sergio while she straddles his face
Lady Gaga - 6 in - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Pole dancing on a guys 'pogo stick'
Mayumi from the Secret Plot - 3in - Shrunk - Semi-nude - Standing next to a penis, covered in cum while touching herself
Yoko from Gurran Lagan - 1 ft - Shrinking - Semi-nude - Sliding down somone's legs.
Mikuru from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 5 in - Shrunk - Haruhi from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 1 cm - Shrunk - Dressed- About to be stepped on by Mikuru
Haruhi from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 1 cm - Shrunk - Dressed - About to be unawarely stepped on by Mikuru
Rukia from Bleach - 4 in - Shrunk - Nude - Riding Ichigo's penis
Rukia from Bleach - 2 ft - Shrinking - Semi-nude - Shrinking out of school uniform
Yoruichi from bleach- 4 in- Shrunk - Nude - Being squished between Matsumoto's breasts
Hinata From Naruto - 3 in- Shrunk - Nude - being forced yo help Sakura release her 'stress'
Sakura from Naruto - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - Pinned under Haruko Haruhara's (from FLCL) barefoot
Sakura from Naruto - 8 in - Shrunk - Nude - Sucking on Hinata's nipple as she is craddled by her giant hands
Mari Makinami from Evangelion 2.0 - 2ft - Shrinking - Nude - Having sex vaginally with Shinji while shrinking
Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion - 2 ft - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Fighting with Pen-Pen for a can of Yebisu beer
Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion - 2 ft - Shrunk - Dressed - Kissing a full size Asuka
Lucy from Fairy Tail - 9 in - Shrinking - Nude - Forced to straddle Erza's nipple
Lucy from Fairy Tail - 1.5 feet tall - Shrunk - Dressed - Holding one of her Gate keys in a defensive gesture from a hand
Winry from Full Metal Alchemist - 2.5 ft - Shrinking - Semi-nude - Struggling to keep on clothes
Older Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - Standing in the middle of a large transmutation circle with a hand reaching for her
Zoe from I'm the boss - 2 ft - Shrinking - Dressed - Scared and holding on to Tonya's Leg
Pam from The Office - 6 in - Shrinking - Semi-Nude- Struggling with clothing
Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter- 6 in - Shrunk-Dressed - Being crushed between Black Gold Saw`s breasts
Maria from How to Get Rid of Your Ex - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - fucking Stacy's nipple
Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda - 6 in - Shrinking - Semi-Nude - Being pulled out of her pile of clothes by Navi
Emma Stone - 9 in - Shrinking - Nude - Casually leaning on a penis looking up at the male with one of her really cute pouty expressions
Rosa Farrell from Final Fantasy IV - 1.5 ft - Shrinking - Nude - Backfiring Size spell makes her shrink out of her clothes
Scully from X-Files - 6 in - Nude - Shrunk - Looking up at Mulder
Trump villainess from Gunbird 1 - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - Scared and looking up at Captain Ash who just shrunk her with his shrink ray
Kagome from Inuyasha - 6in - Shrinking - Nude - mad at Shippo for one of his spells backfiring on her
Ami from Sailor Moon - 10 in - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Wearing a full body condom about to enter Usagi's pussy
Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon - 1 in - Shrunk - Dressed - in a toga and climbing up Sailor Mar's stilettio, who is also subsequently shrinking
Ohana from Hanasaku Iroha - 6 in - Dressed - Shrunk - Back of unseen guest
Noel Blazblue - 10 in - Shrunk - Nude - Trapped and struggling between Litchi Faye-Ling's boobs
Aerith from FFVII - Shrunk - 6 in - Nude - Nestled in Tifa's cleavage
Drei from Phantom of Inferno - 2ft - Shrinking - Semi-Nude - Struggling to keep her shirt on with one hand while also struggling to hold up a 45 mm, aimed at two big hands reaching down to pick her up
Noel from Blazblue - 10 in - Shrunk - Nude - Trapped and struggling in Litchi Faye-Ling's massive cleavage
Aerith from FFVII - 6in - Shrunk - Nude- nestled in Tifa's cleavage
Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman - 3.5 ft - Shrinking Unevenly - Semi-Nude - Struggling with her Wonder Woman costume while someone off panel is saying "Now we know why the show was canceled, you don't measure up off-screen either!"
Amy from Doctor Who - 3ft - Shrinking - Semi-Nude - Surprised and trying to keep the clothes from falling off her while there is a man holding a sonic screwdriver pointed at her
Rin from Fate/stay night - .5in - Shrinking - Nude - Fingers herself on a also shrinking and masturbating Saber
Kirika from Eiken - 3 in - Shrunk - Nude - Being muffled by Chiharu's cleavage arguing about who's bust is bigger & better for Densuke
Makise from Steins - 2 in - Shrunk - Nude - clinging desperately to a cock as it erupts in her face
Mokou from Touhou - 1in -Shrinking - Nude - struggling under Kaguya's foot
Belldandy from Ah My Goddess - 4 in - Shrunk - Nude - pinned by Urd's big toe
Princess Lea from Star Wars -5 in - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Dressed in her E6 slave outfit and chained to a giant cock
Faye from Cowboy Bebop - 3in - Shrunk - Nude - Stomping her foot and fuming up from the toe of Spike's giant shoe
Liz from Hellboy - 10in - Shrunk - Nude - on Abe's lap while she focuses on his pelvic area and form-fitting shorts
Abigail from NCIS - 11 in - Shrunk - Dressed - attempting to master straw technology to drink from her giant CafPow
Kaede from .Hack - 5 in - Shrunk - Nude - Sexually aroused as she is balanced by her vagina on the fingertip of Pi
Dawn from Pokemon - 1 in - Shrunk - Nude - In between Misty's legs, running from the tidal wave of piss coming from Misty's vagina in the distance
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote