free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Neptune AP transformation in Hyperdimension Neptunia Anime
View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2013   #15
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

Re: Neptune AP transformation in Hyperdimension Neptunia Anime

I think based on the direction of the series, it could be a retelling of Neptunia 1 which was decannonised by Neptunia MK2 and then will link back in with MK2 at a later date, I come to this point as Nepgear and Uni talk about neither of them having Transformed yet which both are able to to in MK2 and Victory. Sadly unless it goes alternative timeline on us we aren't likely to see Plutia for quite some time, so Pirachu is safe for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryse View Post
I actually think all 4 Goddess characters are supposed to be age progressions of the characters. It's just that Neptune is the most obvious of the bunch since she gains like 10 years, a foot in height, and rather large breasts. The other 3 seem to be a lot more subtler. I guess they fall into increased beauty a little more easily, or just plain old magic girl transformation. I wonder if any of the sister characters will become goddessfied during the show, that should provide more AP.
Actually that's... not exactly likely we'll see more AP
ROM and RAM are just straight Magic Girl changes no Age trickery there.
Uni can be considered a slight regression as her HDD causes her to lose Breast Size
And Nepgear doesn't change that much at all you can argue some small BE and hair coloration changes but they are minor and can't really flag AP.

As for the Main Four Goddesses
Neptune: Yeah This is AP/BE/AE/IB all in one sexlicious ball
Noire: Uni sees some small Breast expansion and hair growth and coloration changes to her hair thats it really.
Vert: Yeah like ROM and RAM straight up Magi Girl TF nothing special bar the hair colouration change.
Blanc: Blanc is mostly an attitude adjustment she goes from quiet and demure to angry and killdere. Again like most girls she is Hair Colour Change and a little hair growth

Last edited by OHGODBIGBOOBS; 07-17-2013 at 02:22 PM.
OHGODBIGBOOBS is offline   Reply With Quote