free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Some SW animation clips
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2015   #27
swfn
Mad Scientist

Re: Some SW animation clips

After spending some days extending the features of the code my program (such as multiple SW and arbitrarily high zooming), here I come with a new clip, where extreme shrinking with zooming was used with women at different microscopic levels. That "shrinking party" are the guinea pigs I have been using to test all these new features.

Allow me to warn that this video has very explicit nudity, as you can check at its very beginning. It consist on four Asian girls shrinking down around a wet vagina (the picture used for the normal sized woman is an excellent close up of that). One of them starts being still macroscopic and the rest already microscopic, shrunken down in the bodies of other bigger SW. The approximate sizes of them, from bigger to smaller take approximately the following ranges (shrinking down always by a scale of 10 along the video):

SW1: 5 mm -> 50 μm
SW2: 50 μm -> 50 nm
SW3: 1 μm -> 100 pm
SW4: 50 nm -> 500 am

Download the clip here or, alternatively, here.

Password for extraction: ProcessProductions@2015

P.S.: There are artifacts on the shadows of the SW (they suddenly become more visible when the proportion of the image surpasses the 100% scale). I will try checking the reason of this and fix the code.