free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Some SW animation clips
View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2016   #28
swfn
Mad Scientist

Re: Some SW animation clips

After some time, I felt like sharing another clip, this time consisting of dozens of girls shrinking down in the toes of another girl until reaching a microscopic size at different scales. The process is very slow (the video is long as hell) and is focused on individual girls or groups of them while shrinking separately.

As a self-criticism, I'm aware of the fact that everything is static except the fact of the shrinking itself, like the other clips. You thus will not find any sort of changes of the facial expression nor interaction between them. As I stated in previous messages, I'm not an artist nor I'm intending to make in a future profit of this, ever. This is just something I do for my own sake and that I'm happy to share with all those who enjoy microphile content as well, nothing else.

However, I personally like the role of the large amount of zooming in-out parts of the video, since it gives a nice perspective of how small they are getting in the process, despite the (obviously) finite resolution of the normal-sized woman's picture. Perhaps I abused of this effect along the video, but still I'm happy with the result in this sense.

You can download it below.

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/GVZOSxnH/file.html

Password:
ProcessProductions@2016