The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2017   #82
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
You do whatever it is you want to do, but I know that people are going to be far less willing to back these kinds of projects in the future if someone is just going to immediately upload the TF as soon as it's released--in this case, before it's even released to the general public.
And I know people that will want to see the TF before they spend a dime on the movie. As for myself, if the TF is good I will buy a copy of the movie even if the clip is uploaded somewhere and easily available. Cursebearer isn't wrong, we have people ripping and uploading TF clips the day a TV episode comes out, the day a movie is released. Making special exceptions for things that were kickstarted is a little silly and a bit hypocritical.

A lot of people wouldn't buy the movie at all, no matter how the TF looks. A good number of people are thankful to find out if a TF is bad from someone who was willing to buy a copy just so that they wouldn't have to waste their own money to find out that it's bad. No matter what, not everyone is going to be happy.

But I tell you what, If I'd made a movie with a transformation scene I'd feel proud of it if people were ripping the TF scene and uploading it to TF related sites. I'd feel insulted if they didn't.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 11-25-2017 at 02:56 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote