The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2019   #1461
irishshane
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
I can personally recommend this video because, well, I commissioned it. It was months in the making and was finished and delivered to me months ago, so it’s been a little secret in my back pocket. It may be pricey, but I assure you it cost me much, much more. Its inspiration was that I was frustrated with my experiences helping to produce “Betsy” and “Bonehill Road” and not getting the TF I was promised. This may not have the level of effects as the latter film, but this was pretty much a four-person operation, with Andrea as the performer, her cameraperson, her digital effects artist, and me as the writer, director, and producer. I believe at least the acting is better than in “Bonehill Road,” and the clip is much sexier. I admit the effects are not 100% what I would’ve wanted (especially the claw growth), but I was told Andrea’s effects artist never attempted such an ambitious level of effects before, though he certainly tried. To answer a few questions, yes there are props such as fangs, contacts, makeup, fur, and ear tips, as well as a bit of ear growth. Originally, there were two sets of fangs, but through a complication that’s not worth getting into, she only ends up wearing the upper fangs instead of both the upper and lower sets. Anyway, IMHO, I feel this clip is well worth the price. You’re certainly getting a bargain compared to what I paid for it.

Well, thank you very much for commissioning it. I got it & it was well worth it. I didn’t even think she needed effects. She did a really good job of selling it. I would say that a bit more dialogue & less effects with be even better.

Again, thank you I enjoyed it. 😜
irishshane is offline   Reply With Quote