free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2020   #1559
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Okay, technically this is an instance of female werecat in a video game that previously only had male werewolf transformation. Season 2 of 'Don't Even Think' added female TF content. Unfortunately as it is a sort of 'battle royale' style game (a little bit) the new female beast species isn't free.

I will say this though, the transformation animation is pretty hot.

2:56

4:25 and again at 46:40

edit: So I played a fair bit with the character today. Recorded some clips of the transformation with two different skins, and found that one of them doesn't have that annoying glow effect obscuring her as she transforms. The more I watch these clips and study the motions of the character I come to suspect that someone on that dev team must have a TF fetish. The way her clothes vanish followed by her dropping to all fours and squirming as her muscles expand from her shoulders down to her widening hips, thickening thighs and stretching feet, her tail shooting out and swaying about. She even giggles as she changes like she enjoys it, then licks the back of her hand. Also they make her head transform last, that's just a classic sign that someone's into TF. They really did sex up that animation as far as they could in my opinion, short of having her moan in orgasm. I wonder if I can upload directly to the forum, the clips are like 26mb though, might be too much, and I don't wanna mess with uploading them to youtube what with all their crazy policy changes.

edit 2: Well dang. It won't let me upload them to the forum directly after all, some sort of error.

It's just too bad the game isn't more popular, otherwise someone would totally have been sharing the TF clips all over by now.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 04-20-2020 at 09:58 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote