free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake
View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2017   #82
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
I agree with this.

There's a scene when she's about half-size, where she's on the counter getting the plates out of the cabinet, and then she climbs down and balances the salad bowl on her head. Though I love the interaction with the objects, her husband and kids sit at the table watching TV.

I understand her trying to maintain some level of normalcy of her life, but there comes a point when the people who should care about her would insist she not. I didn't mind the cigarette bit so much, but if she had lost her grip on one of those strips of bacon, she could've landed face first on the griddle. And what about spattering bacon fat taking her out?

Not what I want to see that happen to a SW.
I definitely agree with this.

I was trying not to think about the frying pan scene to much. But since you brought up the details I could do one better. The convection from said pan should have burned her. She is closer to the heat. And she spends far longer in that heat than a normal person would. So yeah bad all the way around. I don't want to see that either.

Must be that http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...nSchmonvection
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote