The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2017   #22
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
Yes, I did go heavy on exposition on The Supermarket. I hope I didn't overdo it but I really wanted to expand the scope of the story to show what the typical employee was like and how they felt and looked versus the story focusing too much on the heavy hitters. I want to really set Kianna, Radhi and Bridgette apart for their breast size as well as establish Sung and Stella as superlatives as well for heavy indulgence of the machine but not necessarily pushing for maximum bust size.
No, I don't think you overdid it at all - it's great to meet more employees, and to see how each has made their particular choices based on their preferences. Makes things a little more realistic to see not everyone going for mega boobs

Quote:
And yes..I think you are right that there will be some scheming and strategizing based on the intel that Gloria is getting. I just wonder who will be the beneficiary and who's desires will be fulfilled.
So far Travis has played it pretty cool... throwing in the occasional comment to test the waters, but otherwise remaining dependable and supportive. If he's a schemer, he's doing a great job of keeping his cards covered. I can definitely see his input having greater influence in the future.

As for Jess, who knows... she seems too good a friend to manipulate Gloria, I think. Not really sure what she could ask of Gloria, but their friendship has taken an interesting turn recently, so who knows... she may even apply for a job at Merchant Pat's herself...

Quote:
Yeah, poor Sasha. I wonder if she is okay... It probably wasnt a good idea to cross Elena but Elena is a nice person. She wouldnt really hurt anyone, would she?
Well, that's the thing! her jealousy and vivid dreams have me worried.... we can only hope she hasn't done something everyone will come to regret...

Quote:
I am working on a new story for book 8. I will definitely have another installment of The Supermarket to go along with it. This new story will have a different setting and different elements that I haven't tried before, so it is taking me a little longer to fine tune. But don't worry, BE is the star of the show. As far as what other story to include the next installment of, I haven't decided yet. I'd like ro get back to at least 3 stories per pack or more.
Always good to see new stories, and with The Familiar wrapped up, room for others to continue!
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote