The Process Forum - View Single Post - “Bonehill Road” werewolf film
View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2017   #31
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
I was going to let this go, but since I’m being tag teamed here, I think I deserve a chance to defend myself. While I can understand my last comment as coming across as hypocritical, I see a clear distinction between a person finding a worthwhile TF project and going out of his way to alert this board about it, only to be met with cynicism and scorn, and a person who’s producing said project having an influence on the creative decisions of the film. It’s not like I threw 20 bucks at this thing. I spent a LOT; therefore, as one of the producers, I have more say on what happens in the project. That’s simply how producing works, not to mention the fact that, based on my years of experience on this forum, most people here DO prefer brunette werewolves to blonde ones, just like most people don’t like skin ripping. (Again, “Bonehill Road” won’t have any skin ripping.) I’m sure people will bash this comment as well, but don’t bother. I’m done. Once again, I have to quote good ol’ Cartman: “Screw you, guys. I’m going home.”
The thing is, your comment was totally hypocritical. Just because you have enough money to actually take action when the project doesn't meet your specific fetishistic taste doesn't change the fact that you rag on people for having particular things they want from a TF and then turn around and do the very same thing. Nobody was scorning you for bringing this to our attention, people were taking a critical look at the PROJECT ITSELF through the lens of their own interests. This is a fetish board, and it's something that should be expected. People are here to find things they like, after all. You took that personally for some reason, and then turned around and did the very thing that you were yourself criticizing. That's why you got a negative response.

Good on you for bringing this stuff to our attention, good on you for funding niche projects like this, not good on you for being down on other people who are just looking for the same thing you are. Everyone is interested in different things and everyone in this thread is hoping to get something out of this TF, and that's fine.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote